Prologue

"Trick or Treat!" A group of kids about my age knocked and said. So I got up and gave them candy. But I couldn't stop staring at this one kid. I caught him staring at me a few times.

When every one got some I walked up to him and said, "So what's your name?" "Thomas" I grabbed his hand and wrote my number on it and said, "Call me later." Thomas smiled and said, "How about you come with us we're just sorta walking around?" Why the hell not!?! "K just let me ask my dad."
I walked back inside and asked my dad. (Who is amazing in the authors life) "Ok but be back by mid night." I cheerfully said, "Thanks daddy!"

"Let's go!" I tell Thomas.

As we started down my long driveway next to the old highway and said to Thomas, "Damn, I'm cold." So he wrapped his sculpted arms around me. "Better? Cause I feel a lot better." "A whole lot. Your so hot." I meant that both ways. Which his dark olive skin made him hotter.

Then came a car down the road, and the window rolled down and a gun was pointed out it. I screamed, "Everybody Down!" Thomas practically tackle me down and covered me. I felt blood seeping through his shirt and into mine. He'd been shot. But he was still breathing! The car left and we stood up but I didn't neither did Thomas. But he was shot again in the side. As the car drove by the second time.
My dad came running out with his shot gun and hit all the tires. So the guys started running and my dad shot them in the foot all of them.
I yelled that Thomas had been shot and he grabbed the truck keys. And started it. I told a guy to grab the blanket and lay it in the back. Then I instructed everyone else to lift him oh so carefully in the back. Then I found all six bullet wounds, one on his upper arm, one in each shoulder from his back, then one on each of his sides, one on his stomach area, then one more on his thigh. I told six people to find a wound, take the blanket, rip it, tie it as tight as they could, and add as much pressure as they could. As my dad raced to the ER.

I started talking to Thomas. He was slightly coherent, but then I kissed him. He kissed back I had a hold of his wrist and was tracking his heart beat I told people to add more pressure, as Thomas' heart rate picked up. I tore my shirt off and some of my jeans but kept my sports bra and underwear on. I told them to take the the shirt and jeans and tear them and put them on the wounds too. Thomas whispered barely loud enough for me to hear, "Kiss me again" So I softly did then I deepened it and he stopped to catch his breath. "If I die tonight, I think I love you, Carrie." I cried a little when he said that. But I said, "I would love to love you." Then I kissed him before the paramedics took him.

(Thomas went into the secret service for 2 years)

I woke up crying. I dreamt this and the fourth part.
Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.
Peace!