Errands!!!

Carrie!

"I'll take two Mcdoubles just meat and cheese with a large fry and a large chocolate shake. And a Quarter Pounder plain." I say into the window microphone thingy. The person says it back and the total and to pull forward to window 1. Our McDonald wasn't really fancy but decent and had outside seating.

"Hi Mcdoubles and a Quarter Pounder?" She turns and sees we aren't in a car. I say "Yes ma'am!" "$9.57" I hand her the exact amount. And we walk to the 2nd window and they hand us our food and go and sit down outside.

Thomas sits down and pulls me into his lap. And whispers "I've been wanting to do this since Mr Candor's office." And he kisses my neck and nibbles it. I lean into him and let out a little moan. But I give Captain his McDouble. I know it's not healthy for him but that's all I got for now.

I grab Thomas' Quarter Pounder and turn to face him and sit back down on his lap. Then I start to tease him with his burger. Then he grabs mine and says "Give it to me!" "Fine!" And we trade and I start to wiggle in his lap. And let's out a little moan. "Kiss me now!" He whispers and I crash my lips to his still wiggling on his lap as he finds the hem of my shirt and slowly rubs my sides. And I rub his back. We soon stop for a much needed breath," Damn now the fries are cold!" I exclaim "Ah! The shakes melted too!" "Give the fries to the birds and dump the rest." Thomas says "Then we'll go to the bike shop, then the pet store."

"Wait do you got a phone?" I ask Thomas as I throw the junk away. "No why?" "Because your getting one!" I say cheerfully! "No stop it. Your not giving a phone." Thomas denies "Oh hell no! I want too!" I say all sassy! "Ooh! Someone's got a dirty mouth! Are you being a bad girl? Do you need a spanking?" Thomas suggestively.

"No! Your sick!" I laugh! "So to the bike shop!" I say grabbing Captains leash. "You sure you don't wanna?" Thomas whispers as he wraps his arm around me and rests his hand on my hip. "I'm sure! I wanna stay a virgin for now." I say. "Wait your still a virgin? I thought you were saying that because your dad wanted you to stay!" Thomas says a little astounded. "No I'm still a virgin. Are you?" I ask kinda hoping he is.

"Well um sorta. I mean I've never done it with a girl but um... my hand..." I burst out laughing! "I'm sorry! You sound like a kid trying to explain why the cookie jar is broken!" I exclaim! "Hey! Your mean!" Thomas says looking hurt. "But I still can't live without you!"

Once we got to the bike shop Thomas picked out his bike and then I saw this tandem bike and it had a tent kinda thing attached to it and Captain hopped in it and I ask the store clerk how much for it. The guy a couple years older than me said $150 for me. I said "I'll take it!" "And I'd love to take you on a date Saturday!" The store guy said and Thomas came beside me and said "You fucking jackass! How dare you ask my girlfriend out on a fucking date when I'm right here!" Thomas exclaims "Sorry I thought you were her brother." The guy said

"Fuck that! You fucking lair!" Thomas says. "Thomas he's not worth it." We head to pay and the guy says it'll be $200 for his mistake. I pay and we take the bikes out and I tell Captain "Ok this is to prove you don't need a leash. Don't mess it up." I take the leash off and tell him to get in the back of the bike and he does! Ok now time to teach Thomas.

"Get on it balance yourself and pedal! I'll be right behind you! Holding on." He starts and I go a few paces and let go. Thomas keeps going and I get on the tandem and catch up to him and he yells "You let go!" I laugh "Of course! I wasn't gonna wipe your ass! How about we go drop your bike off at our house and take the tandem?" I ask "Sure! I guess. Lead the way!"