The amazing shit that caused this book to be

*voice log begins*

Mystery voice 1: "why are we recording this? We don't have to archive this, um, incident."

Mystery voice 2: "we have to. If I don't record this then the containment of what happened with Rocky will be broke, and instead of this being shown as a book on wattpad, it'll force itself to show up in the web comic."

Mystery voice 1: "fuck. Well then. Give your report."

Mystery voice 2: "yes headmaster. So, during your mission in Vivsipop's Helluva Boss dimension, you accidentally dropped the grimoire. Am I correct?"

Headmaster: "yes, you are."

Mystery voice: "so, when you did that, it fell through one of the cracks in reality you made during your battle with Glitch. It fell through a couple dimensions before landing in Tracy's Lackadaisy. These dimensions before hand were just some normal ones like Minecraft and Murder Drones. One of the side characters noticed this in the Murder Drones dimension. He's been terminated along with the other witnesses."

Headmaster: "I knew this. What I want to know is what went down and why the fuck I had to completely undo the destruction of the entirety of Saint Lewis along with the help of multiple diamond pipe with wings personal.

Mystery person: "I think it's best I just show you the wattpad book that became of this incident. I just want to ask though when we're going to find another dumping ground."

Headmaster: "excuse me?"

Mystery person: "it's just that we've contained incidents only in wattpad books on only one profile, and I'm afraid it's going to gain traction and the DPC is going to be discovered in the viewer dimension."

Headmaster: "Mike, as a golden pipe, you should know that me, the headmaster and platinum pipe holder, knows what's best for the entirety of the DPC. Also, you don't know how many people I had to off to get someone in the viewer dimension to help contain these incidents as books on their device for us, and to not ask questions or tell anyone."

Mike: "i...I understand." Book sound. "Here it is."

Headmaster: "thank you. Sorry about the outburst, and please turn that voice log. I feel like we're divulged too much information like when we had that DPC diary connect to that account. Too much DPC shit was let out that way."

*end of voice recording*