My girl

The thought of calling him daddy worked me up even more. I kept the pace, pumping my fingers in and out in sync with him. All I could do was imagine how he looked with his hand tight around his cock, jerking up and down wishing it was me around him. "Oh Y/n darling..." he moaned out as he was reaching closer and closer to his own climax. I adored the praise he was giving. I needed more. 

"Am I doing good daddy?" I asked breathlessly. "You're daddy's perfect little girl." he replied, his voice straining as jerked himself faster and faster. I could only imagine how beautiful he must look. I wished I with him, I needed to feel his long calloused fingers across my body. Just thinking about it made me more desperate.

 I knew I needed to put on my best show to make sure this wouldn't be a one night stand. I moaned out his name as I brought my free hand to massage your breasts. "Fuck Y/n, I'm gonna cum." he grunted out. I moaned louder for him as he came, his groaning drowning me out. I felt that familiar knot in my stomach forming. 

The image of his face glistening with sweat, cumming drove me over the edge. I quickly reached my own climax. No man had ever made me feel that good. No man had ever made me cum, really. But of course an older experienced man would be able to, albeit over the phone. As I came down from my high the reality of what just happened set in. I just had phone sex with my father's friend. I was going to have to hide this, and hide it well. 

"Roger..." I said, nervous to hear his voice on the other end. "Yea?" he sounded so casual. I wondered if he was thinking the same thing as me. "We're keeping this a secret... right?" He laughed at my childish remark. "Of course we are. Unless you don't want to darling. Up to you." I felt a little better hearing this. We decided to keep it to ourselves, but that didn't mean we wouldn't be meeting up again. It would just have to be more discreet. And with that, I told him I needed to go clean off and head to bed. He wished me goodnight, and hung up. I squealed into my pillow, excited to see him again.