𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 - 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐄

"Dil se sun piyaa,ye, dil ki daastaan.
Jo, lafzon mein nahi.. ho bayaan~"

________

Do vote and comment<3

🎀

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆<3

-A U T H O R 'S P O V-

It has been four weeks now, almost half a month month.

In these 4 weeks many things changed the new friendship which started on that rainy is now unknowingly growing in something which none of them understand.

For Aadya, She is slowly accepting that she has started to have a Slight crush on him, Her senior, Abir.

Despite the fact that she tries alot to avoid those feelings growing inside her heart for him but in the end her hearts beat end up speeding in his presence and her cheeks turning red.

*******************************************

"Bye chipkali" Abhishek yelled bidding bye to Aadya who yelled back at him and made her way out of the school entrance gate.

Aadya slolwly walked out in annoyance and irritation at the same time realising that she again failed maths test and neither she has been able to see her bestfriend from three days; she kicked on the rock which can in her way still looking down and walking.

She was so busy in her thoughts that she didn't even know that someone was calling for her , she kept silently walking when suddenly she was pulled back with a soft grip.

It took her few seconds to realise who it was; she gently tugged her hands back on her bags straps looking away from Abir.

"You never stop jumping and bumping " Abir said with raised brow stuffing his hands in his trousers pocket while staring at Aadya with a small smile.

Aadya looked up at him stealing a glance of his smile; which again made his heart flutter and the way he was looking down at her made her feel tickling sensation in her stomach.

Abir noticed how she was acting under his gaze, he slowly looked around as his eyes again end up getting lost in her actions. He took a deep breathe bending a little down to her level and ruffling her hairs -"Banderiya For a reason".

Aadya breathe hitched as she stared at him , tugging up his black helmet while his gaze was still fixed on her .