A gift for my dear readers!!! (2)

LOCATION: TBOAH WORLD

It was a joyous day! Well for Cale barrow that is, this was the day he'll finally get to marry Cale Henituse...

Mm maybe he should change his name since it would be confusing if they get married since they'll both be Cale Henituse or Cale Barrow depending on who's family name they were going to choose.

'Should i let my beloved choose a name for me?' Barrow hummed as he wore his black wedding suit.

Cale was inside his room as he wore his white suit staring at the mirror as he smiled.

'Perfect'

His eyes suddenly change into deep red eyes on the mirror as his smiled eerily.

Cale found himself stuck inside a black ball as he was placed by the impostor under his bed. The impostor smiled at him and placed his fingers on his lips.

"Shh be quite now"

The imposter smiled with his face and left the room leaving him trapped and alone.

"This day is going to be perfect"

The imposter smiled as Violan handed him the bouquet of white roses.

"The kind of day in which i dreamed since i was small"

He walked through the halls hiding a sinister smirk behind the bouquet of roses.

"Every pony will gather round, Say i look lovely in my gown"

Cale then entered the grand reception hall with a smile as he maintained his facade.

'What they don't know is that I have fooled them all'

He smirked as his eyes glowed red.

"This day was going to be perfect..."Cale tried to break out from the ball that kept him trapped as he clenched his fist.

"The kind of day in which i dreamed since i was small..." Cale frowned as he glared at the thing that unable him to attend his own wedding.

"But instead of having cake
With all my friends to celebrate
My wedding bells, they may not ring for me at all" He was pissed who the fuck was the fucker who dared tried to steal his personal cookie chef away from him?!

The imposter headed towards the waiting area to get retouched and just when he was alone he threw the bouquet of roses away and frowned.

"I could care less about the dress
I won't partake in any cake"

He threw away the annoying bracelet that was making his skin itch in annoyance.

"Vows, well I'll be lying when I say
"That through any kind of weather
I'll want us to be together"
The truth is I don't care for him at all!"

The Impostor's true form was seen on the mirror it was a murky creature that resembled that of lumps of despair coming in one.

"No I do not love the groom
In my heart there is no room
But I still want him to be all mine"