Both boys wear Sissy Alice bands & party frocks on hanger round neck in class

Lucy had also got a few more Alice bands, but this time instead of them saying Peggy Sue, they had SISSY in large letters attached to the Alice band but again like the Peggy Sue Alice bands, neither boy realizing it was anything other than a normal girly Alice band.  She told the girls controlling her young brother Gary that he should have it removed between classes and replaced with a floral headscarf, so he didn't accidentally spy his girly Alice band in the reflection from the window and of course she made sure her boyfriend Brian, in his dress and pinafore, wore a headscarf between classes.   For those with a female teacher, she had arranged more fun for the boys!  Each boy had a girly basket with his books inside, but his party frock slid onto a hanger, on top of his books with his handbag there too.

When the boys got to class with a female teacher gasping at the boy in a dress and pinafore and then giggling away with the girls and some boys too.  Of course his headscarf is then removed as he dreads them show him off as a sissy boy without any ribbons or bows, as he's shown a pretty Alice band, but then its subtly replaced by the SISSY Alice band without him realizing, to giggles from the girls and eventually some boys but them being warned not to tell the boy, what he's wearing.  Of course several girls tease the boy about being a sissy but he just think they are taking the mick out of them due to their school dresses and girly basket and hair ribbons and Alice band.

However the boy then had to stand up with the basket over his shoulder, to get his books out, of course first removing his frock on the hanger and sliding the hanger over his neck, with the party frock hanging sweetly down his front to giggles from the girls and teacher.  His pretty basket now exposing his pink patent handbag to the teacher and class, as he then has to remove his handbag and slide the handle up his arm to his elbow, to then be able to find his class notebook and any school books he needed, but the boy then has to ask the teacher "Please Miss!  Can I model my party frock in class!  I had good fun wearing it to school over my school dress and pinafore on the way to school!" as the girls dare the teacher to let him model his party frock.

Of course the teacher can't stop themselves complementing the boy saying "What a wonderful party dress, Gary or Brian!" but then hears giggles as the boy stands up and is let out to the side of his seat to then say "Thank you Miss!" as he then grips his party frock and gives her a curtsy as she gasps and giggles,  "Do you do ballet?" as he blushes and shakes his head, but then sees him raise his arms and do a sweet ballet pirouette with a spin with his frock flowing out as a girl calls out "He will be soon having fun in his tutu with the little fairies group at ballet classes!" and then sees him blow her a kiss, as he then says "Miss your dress is very pretty too!" as the girls beg her to play the game and see the laughing teacher grip her dress and bob a curtsy and then raise her arms and turn around and some actually kiss the boy but others just blow him one back.

Of course, the teachers who don't do a proper spin are threatened with joining the boy at ballet class in a tutu on Saturday morning as she giggles "Oh girls!  You tease!" but she's then told the best time will be when they take the boy to the ballet shops, to try on loads of pretty tutus and have little and big girls and their Mums giggling and teasing him silly, about his girly antics and of course given a phone number to call to hear what happens with the sissy boy and maybe to arrange him coming round to her house to play ballerina with the big Fairy or Fairies as the case might be!

Lucy then thinks of another wonderful tease as she remembered carrying her dollies about in dolly carrier but when she got too big for it, her Mum had given her, her old baby carrier which she used for both her and Gary and thought "If I can get a baby carrier and sew some pretty pink material and frills to it, to make it super girly, then the boys can use it to carry and show off their big dollies, definitely to school but maybe in class too!" as she gurgled.  She said to herself, it would be facing out to show off his dolly to everyone but he'd also have a big dolly in his bag to give a kiss to every so often.  She then thought "It could have a baby's dummy glued to the front as a pretend pee pee and so it would be a boy dolly he was kissing and especially be super embarrassing for him to change his baby boy's nappies too!" 

more to come