Dave wheels a dolls pram to go shopping with his Mum and Lucy

Lucy laughed "Look at the fun you'll have trying on lots of pretty skirts and frocks and then your Mummy buying you a nice girly wardrobe to play dress-up in?" as he gasped and cried "You wouldn't Mummy?" as she laughed and nodded "I'm afraid I promised when you deceived me and I thought you were June's niece Sissy prancing about the garden in a frock and mincing your handbag and acting so girly!" as he swallowed and dreaded what would happen and who would see him dressed up.  They all picked up their shopping baskets and bags and handbags and of course Dave was handed pretty baskets and shoppers to go with his handbag and grimaced.  They removed his baby bonnet and slid the wig back onto his head over his ribbons and exited and June locked up but then went back round the back as Lucy took him to the front and down the drive with his Mum.  

He begged "Mummy!  Please let us stay here and play dollies or dress up and go to town another day?" but she shook her head and laughed "I'm sure you'll have fun as your feeling so girly!" as Lucy said "You're feeling super girly or want to play Peek A Boo again?" as he nodded.  He waited there but gasped as he saw some girls and boys he knew but they didn't recognize him due to his wig as his Mum laughed "That wig is so good and really disguises you Davy!"   However then a smiling June wheeled Lucy's big pink pram down the drive with a large dolly in it and heard them giggle as he thought maybe a young girl was coming shopping with them and hated the thought of little girls discovering him as a teenage boy dressing up and maybe having to play dollies with them too.  

He saw her wheel the pram down the drive towards him as June said "At least this will give Sissy some practice wheeling his dolly about town!" as his Mum gasped and giggled and he cried "Oh no!   I've to wheel a dolly in a pram around town too?" as Lucy laughed "We know how girly you are feeling and so pretending to be a Mummy with your dolly and kissing your dolly about the shops will be super fun for you!" as he gasped but nodded and his Mum laughed "I can't believe how girly you are Davy!" as he swallowed and took hold of the pram handles.   Lucy laughed "Although he'll have some of his own skirts and dresses to have fun in today!  All little girls love to have a dress up box to play in their Mummy's old skirts and dresses and lingerie!" as he cried "Oh no!" adding "It should get him practice wearing a big bra under his blouse or frocks!" as they all gurgled.

Lucy laughed "I'm sure your sweet Mummy will play 'Peek A Boo' with you before you play     with her dress up box to make you feel really girly!" as her Mum nodded but Lucy asked "You promise to play Peek A Boo with Dave each time?" as he gasped and cried "Oh no!" as he dreaded his Mum use some frilly panties to slide up and down over his diaper and baby pants to make him have fun and then feel super macho as he played dress up in her old skirts and dresses and feel so macho and be so embarrassed.   However he saw his Mum nod but then say "Ok!  I promise!" as Lucy looked at Davy and said "That will be lots of fun and not be so embarrassing for you showing off in your Mummy's skirts and dresses as you'll feel so girly?" as he swallowed and nodded, blushing.

Lucy then laughed "You know what would be fun when playing dress up with your girly Sissy?" as her Mum shook her head and heard her say "Get his Aunty or girl cousins on the line to chat to and maybe tell them about the Complements game and to get him to play Complements with them as he'll dread you tell them about his skirts and dresses and being such a girly boy, maybe pretending that he's not actually dressed up!" as he cried "Oh no!  Please Mummy don't tell my Aunts and nieces and all?" as she laughed "I wonder will they start giving Sissy some girly presents instead of money or other boy's things!" adding "Of course wanting to come over and see him in the skirt or frock!" as he blushed and begged "Please don't Mummy?"