⋆。°✩ Chapter 3 ✩°。⋆

Cleo carefully tucks one of her long bangs behind her ear and looks around.

They've pretty much walked in silence ever since they left the high school grounds, the silence between them wasn't suffocating, neither was it awkward, it was a comforting feeling.

The city, in which Aelita lives in, is usually pretty calm, all except for today. Today the city was bustling, full of life.

 You could see high schoolers left and right, in their uniforms, still walking around after the exams. Probably to go on and meet their friends somewhere, have a talk while taking in the view and calm their nervousness down or something completely different for all we know.

Aelita unlocks her phone to look at the weather forecast. It said that, this week, it would be sunny and beautiful all over the country 

'Ah, only if there were no exams these past few days it would of been the perfect opportunity to get ready and leave at dawn for the beach', which was hundreds of kilometers away (in between 250 to 300 km away)

'What a shame...'

Sighing deeply, her thoughts drifting toward the missed opportunities of a day spent at the beach. Her mind drifted away into memories of the cool ocean breeze, the feeling of warm sand between her toes and the soothing sound of waves crashing onto the shore. Despite the distance, she could almost feel the sensation of the ocean, she felt upset, knowing that it will take a few days before she could feel this away once more.

⋆。°⋆-------------------------------------------⋆°。⋆

Going past the corner, the two girls finally arrived at Aro Café, it somehow officially became the Café they mostly meet up at. It's a beautiful place indeed, though they have to go up two floors.

Still, that effort didn't even matter as the view outside of the window of Aro Café was indeed beautiful, no matter the season. 

Outside those windows, you could see the view of a seemingly never ending forest, the forest that was all around the city. The majestic beauty of the natural landscape was mesmerizing, conjuring up memories of adventure and exploration while she was a kid.

Entering inside of the cafe, she and Cleo look around for the group. She spots Matt, his ruby eyes fixed on the game which he was playing on his phone. His blueish hair was up in a small ponytail, a few strands of his hair were escaping through and falling down on his face. 

He didn't let that bother him, as from the looks of it, he was now starting to get more serious about the combat, his eyes squinting, the look on his face becoming more serious and annoyed.

In front of him, there was a guy with blond hair, accompanied with a pair of black irises. A concerned look fixed on his face as he seemed to listen to a redhead. Next to them was sitting a guy, black hair and bright blue eyes, his hands over his chest, his facial expression almost the same as the blond guy, Hyeon.

Aelita sighs as soon as she sees the scene before her.

'There's definitely going to be an argument.'

She looks around the Café.

'There are a few people...'

She sighs and walks towards the table where the four are gathered at.

Once the three see them, Aelita locks here eyes with emerald green ones. She indeed feels pissed of, but becomes even more pissed when, those green eyes start crying crocodile tears and puts her hands on the blond guy, Hyeon.

She peeks at the pink girl right next to her, to see if she witnessed how her boyfriend didn't even push off the redhead, but instead does something much worse by patting and comforting Serena.