Cupid in a Mehndi

Jikooking169 suprise? Lol

➝Top Jungkook ➝Bottom Jimin

Top Jungkook
➝Bottom Jimin

(Oaths on your purely innocent eyes
It's not just the heart, it's the soul that has desired you)

تیری معصوم نگاہوں کے تقدس کی قسم
دل نے تو کیا روح نے بھئی تجھے چاہا ہے۔
ーI

"Ain't no way" Jungkook barks out a laugh, quite in the state of unbelievableness.

"You are thinking of going all the way to make this wedding according to desi culture?" Jimin was utterly surprised at his bestie.

"Yes, why not? It's fascinating, different, unique, more elegant, traditional and what not" Taehyung stood up from the couch, rounding the table to pick up the file placed on the wooden table.

"Sa-hoon agreed to this idea as well" Taehyung replied with fondness, he jumped his way back towards his best friends, showcasing the blueprint for the upcoming event of his wedding.

"Damn, your world tour definitely affected you more than it should have" Jungkook tch as they spread open the blueprint. Taehyung chuckles as he slowly starts to explain the arrangements and theme of the venue, the dresses and everything guests are supposed to follow for that night.

"It will be amazing, trust me" Taehyung looked at Jimin and Jungkook knowingly. Throwing a glance from Jimin to Jungkook. As if he knows something the two male are oblivious of. Jungkook and Jimin shared looks with each other And shrugged at the end. Unable to comprehend what Taehyung could mean with that look.

_

Never knew Taehyung could be so much influenced by desi culture that he will end up arranging his own marriage according to desi culture as well. Starting from the very first function of mehndi. Consisting of little bunches of enjoyable rituals and engagement with the bride and groom. The yellow theme of the Mehndi is a major part of the occasion, adding a huge amount of effect on the environment as well as glee to the people.

As the outing approached, people started to gather around the venue one by one dressed just as Taehyung had Instructed everyone to be. Fun fact that Taehyung actually has such a huge family that there wasn't any other person. Most of the people in the venue were Taehyung relatives. It is way more fun this way that it's an occasion with the people who understand you and treasure you. Usually people consider relatives as bad people,but Taehyung's family were just too nice. They cannot be bad, it ain't in their blood. Which is one good fact.

Jimin slowly entered the venue, looking around in awe about how the set up was very much lit. The yellow theme of the venue only makes the mood a lot more bright and acts like a happy pill putting glow to the faces of everyone. There is just a beautifully satiating feeling.