Best sex of my life

Hey I'm Lucy this is my story of the best sex of my life, hope you like it.

All my life I've been searching for a boyfriend who can contain all my different personalities, to be honest it was harder then I thought.

As I sat down in my chair in school, this tall, dark haired, sky blue eyes, walked in, he was covered in tattoos, his accessories are just amazing the way his vainy hands make them look.
He's like your typical bad boy, the teacher introduced him as Jeramy Gilbert, he looked like he was 6'4, he was really tall and handsome.
The teacher told him to sit next to me and so he did, he introduced himself and I did the same, we ended up talking all lesson, I eventually got his number and he just walked away.

I've been wanting to text him all day but didn't wanna seem desperate.

A few hours went by and it was finally home time, the thing that confused me the most is that I didn't see Jeramy all day, then in the Conor of my eye he was there talking to this blonde chick called khloe, she was super popular all because she's a model, I walked over towards them and sat next Jeramy on his bike, "hey princess" he said as I was putting his spare helmet on, khloe walked away with her minions, "heyyy handsome" I said while I was wrapping my arms around his muscular body, he drives of and asked me where I lived so he could drop me of, I told him where it was.

We got to mine, and he asked to come in, "hey princess may I come in?", I nodded my had, we both came in and walked to my bedroom, I played some music while I was getting changed in the bathroom.

I walked out in my booty shorts and crop top, I noticed that Jeramy couldn't keep his eyes of me, I crawled to him on the bed, he started to tickle me so I fell to the floor, accidentally bringing him with me, he ended up landing on top of me, we both blushed, he sat him self on the bed and pulled me up, I sat on his lap, legs wrapped up around him, our eyes making the most sexual eye contact to be made, he pulled me in for a kiss, and I didn't even hesitate and kissed him back.

I could feel his warm, wet, tongue next to mine, he moved onto my neck, giving me slow but pleasure kiss, I told him to leave marks on me so everyone knew I'm not available anymore, he Practically gave me a necklace full of hickeys, he moved further down my body, he stop at my lower stomach, he looked up at me and I gave him the signal that it was okay.

He kissed my lower stomach, moving further down towards my thighs, I felt my knees go weak, he pulled my thong of and he my licked and sucked my wet, juicy, pussy, I moaned from the amazing pleasure, he came his way back to me and started kissing me, the lights went red the music got louder, and I felt like I was in a movie kind of like 365 days, he took his pants of and slowly shoved it in, "mhm your really tight princess", he said in his groaning voice as he puts it in, he moved back and forth, my head tilt back, this felt amazing, he went harder and harder and I squirmed out of pleasure.

Hours went by and we was still going at it, we moved so I was on top, I'm now in control, I went faster and faster, his head dropped to my shoulders, he groaned very loud, "my perfect tight princess", he said burying his head into my shoulders, he started kissing my neck, with hands holding it and the other hand was around my waist, moving me up and down, he said he's about to cum, so I went faster and faster, he stared groaning a lot, I whispered in his ear "do you like that daddy", he groaned and whispered back, "ofc I like it princess", he stoped me with his hands, I complained because I was about cum, he moved so I was on the bottom again, he shoved two fingers into me while he licked my labia, I moaned as loud as I could, he liked his fingers, "mhm you taste so good darling", he flipped around so I was on top again, I said "before we continue, maybe I do something?", he said "go ahead princess", I went down on my knees, he grabbed my hair and I gave him a blow job, he said he was gonna cum again.

I pushed him onto the bed, threw my self on top, and fucked him faster and harder I did last time, he couldn't control him self so he put two finger inside of me while I ride his, big, wet, dick, he both moaned in delight, we both was going faster, he kissed my neck make me squirm, he was so good I wanted more, I kept going faster and faster till we both cummed.

"Your such a naughty girl", he said as I move my self of him, "you can fuck me like that any time, anywhere, I'll gladly give my self over to you", I said giving him a flirty look...