26

CLEARING UP THE MISUNDERSTANDINGS...
Yeonjun walked out of the building, Beomgyu gave up on struggling, he just hit Yeonjun's back a few times. Yeonjun though, didn't seem to bother at all. He was lifting Beomgyu up like Beomgyu was as light as a feather, and the pinches didn't bother him one bit.

"You'll be in the headlines tomorrow"
"I'm in the headlines everyday"

Yeonjun opened the door and placed Beomgyu down "getting in by yourself or do you want me to make you, princess?"

Beomgyu didn't say anything, he was very frustrated, he just sat inside and crossed his arms, Yeonjun got inside from the other side.

"But you just got back from work?", Beomgyu said, biting out on his words.
"From a meeting, yes, but that's all about it. My schedule is over for the day, for the week, actually"
"Didn't ask"
"It's alright, I told you anyways"
"My internship ends tomorrow"
"I know, this is why my schedule is freed up for tomorrow", Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu who looked away, outside the window, flustered, if to be exact.

"I'm taking us to the hill"
"To push me off?"
"No, for stargazing"
Beomgyu didn't say anything, he was quiet all along the way and Yeonjun didn't like it, but he didn't say anything too. Beomgyu was processing things and Yeonjun let him be.

Yeonjun parked the car and opened the sunroof. Looking up, with expectations in his eyes. Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun looking up in anticipation, "it is pretty", he said.
Yeonjun nodded eagerly, "right"
"Let's talk now"
"Yeah, we can look at it later, I might not even have to, why to gaze at stars when I can gaze at you"
"You cannot!", Beomgyu quickly defended.

Yeonjun pouted. Beomgyu looked away, again. Yeonjun sighed, "okay, say it, what is it? why are you so mad at me?"
"First of all-"
"Let me get me some popcorn-"
"Yeonjun, this is serious"
"I'm sorry, I just- you haven't smiled at all at me today, it is killing me"
Beomgyu covered his face and mumbled something.

"What?"
Beomgyu stood up on the seat, "oh hey, you're going to hurt-"
He placed his leg on Yeonjun's thigh, "why are you standing on me?"
"I am not standing on you, I will be sitting on you"
Yeonjun widened his eyes a little but his hands gracefully traced Beomgyu as he sat down, making space for himself.

Yeonjun controlled his face expression and kept on looking outside, Beomgyu held his chin, "listen to me now", he placed his hands around Yeonjun's neck.

"Yes?"
"Why didn't you tell me you and soobin are brothers?"
"I didn't want you to know, simple"
"why?"
"Because you liked soobin"
"why would you say that in the past tense?"
"if you still liked him, you wouldn't be sitting on my lap and you wouldn't keep on liking a man who is about to get married, right?"
Beomgyu narrowed his eyes and rolled them off.

"do you even like it anymore? my physical touch?"
"why would you say that?", Yeonjun asked, tightening his grip on Beomgyu's waist, enduring beomgyu's insecurity.
"didn't you change the key?"
Yeonjun was so confused, was it all just a misunderstanding?

"Oh my god beomgyu, you've been thinking of it this way?"
"yeah? I thought it was bound to happen since I couldn't control myself that night"
"and I thought you did it only because you wanted to break my curse off"
"your what? your curse is gone?"
"yes, you cured me, that night"
Beomgyu smiled with a sigh of relief.

"There...just, keep smiling at me"
Beomgyu hugged Yeonjun. "I am so happy"
"So happy you won't have to be close to me anymore?"
"Yes, that too"
"Hey!"

"Also, I thought you and soobin were already dating"
"and I thought you and jeong eui were and I made you feel uncomfortable"
"uncomfortable? you're literally my comfort person"
Beomgyu sighed, "we are so dumb"
"We are"
"Are your legs numb?"
"Use them for as long as you want to"
Beomgyu didn't say anything and looked up, "they look even better from your lap"
Yeonjun chuckled. Yeonjun held Beomgyu's face and kissed his cheek.

"You are irresistible"
"Stop"

"Soobin's getting married all of a sudden, you must be a little sad, baby bear?"
"I am a lot sad, I think I'll tell him about my feelings"
"He probably knows it already"
"He is marrying someone else, knowing all of that? That is so rude of him."
"Right? I would never. But I never had someone crushing on me like that"
"Yeah, you had someone taking you in as a pet instead"
Yeonjun scoffed, "tell him, and also tell him you're being liked by his brother"
"what?"

"what what?"
"say that again"
"choi beomgyu, I'm allergic to you"
"again"
"choi beomgyu, you've given me a heart disease"
"again, till you say it right"
"choi beomgyu, I am willing to be protective of you for the rest of my life"
"yeonjun"
"should I say it like you said it that night? I want you, I want you to look at me-"
"STOP!"
Yeonjun chuckled.

Beomgyu sighed and smashed his lips onto Yeonjun. This was technically their second kiss and yes, it felt like it, the first kiss was so soft and adorable while this kiss was rough, full of desire, the lips missed each other a lot while they were away, so did the tongues probably.

Beomgyu pulled away, "Choi Yeonjun, my dearest cat, I love you"
Yeonjun chuckled, "haven't you gotten used to dropping honorifics, you brat?", Yeonjun asked as he held Beomgyu's nape.

Beomgyu shrugged, "aren't I your master?"
"not anymore, guess who is the master now?"
"no. no. not letting it happen"
Yeonjun held Beomgyu's thighs and placed them behind his back, making Beomgyu sit in a way he could look straight into Yeonjun's eyes. Beomgyu shut his eyes off, "Please don't do this to me, I let you stay in my home!"
"what? I didn't do anything, I'm just trying to make you feel comfortable, beoms"
"I very well know what you're trying to make me feel, where has been your confident self all this while? why is it suddenly showing up now?"
"Because my rival is out of the business, so now I can shamelessly shoot my shot"
Beomgyu controlled his laugh. Someone popped a party popper, Beomgyu looked out to see priest, he stood up and sat on his seat hurriedly, awkwardly smiling. The priest walked to the window, "Beomgyu, be careful, he doesn't drive well"
"I think he was fine"
"Don't forget he turned into a cat because of his driving"
"Anyways, why are you here?", Beomgyu questioned.

"Definitely not to see you guys make out"
"we didn't, yet"
"Good lord then why were you sitting on his-"
"We had intentions of making out, but you appeared suddenly and ruined it", Beomgyu said.

The priest rolled his eyes, "You guys can continue, I'm just a well wisher"

"He is obsessed with us, I need to report him for stalking now"
"He came to congratulate us, he has been the number one rooter for us"
"Oh right, please be my boyfriend, yeah?"
"No?"
"All of this for nothing?"
"Ask me while you kiss me"
"Kinks, you have"

..SO THAT WE CAN CLEARLY EXPRESS EMOTIONS TOO