Chapter 36

Happy Mother's Day guys ❤️
Wishing a healthy and long life to everyone's mother.
-----

Though I was in no mood to update today but then I realized it's mother's day and I couldn't stop myself from updating on this occasion.

Moreover, my loyal readers and voters have already done their work and I couldn't ignore their efforts .

So here is the update . Enjoy and let me know yr views on it , including my shortcoming and please VOTE.

-----

AADHIRA'S POV :-

We were moving outside the event, having had dinner and deciding it was time to leave. The function was still going on, but Kabir noticed me yawning and looking tired and hence decided to leave , though he won't accept that he was also getting bored there. After a final meeting with Mr. Singhaniya and the other business associates, we bid our farewells.

The parking area was a bit of a walk from where the main event took place. However, my feet were in excruciating pain with each step. I rarely wear heels, only on special occasions like when I wear a lehenga or saree. I don't really need them since I'm already tall, and I much prefer the comfort of my flats.

So I decided to take slower steps, hoping to alleviate the immense pain in my feet. But to my dismay, a cry shriek left my lips, catching Kabir's attention. He quickly turned towards me, concern evident in his voice, and asked, "What happened?"

As much as I wanted to avoid burdening him, I couldn't hold it back. I replied honestly, pointing at my feet, in a low voice "My feet are hurting." In an instant, I heard a gasp escape his mouth as he immediately bent down to remove my heels. I held onto his shoulders, balancing myself and preventing myself from falling to the ground.

 I held onto his shoulders, balancing myself and preventing myself from falling to the ground

He gently removed my heels, revealing my swollen foot. "Damn, Aadhira! Why didn't you tell me it was this bad? Your feets are swollen so badly," he exclaimed, his voice filled with worry and a hint of anger for not telling me this earlier.

As he handed me my heels, he asked, without even looking at me, "Can you hold these, please?" I nodded in response, my brows furrowing in confusion. Why was he asking me to hold my own heels? Nevertheless, I took them from his hands. But before I could even take another step, Kabir swiftly lifted me off the ground, catching me off guard with his sudden move , carrying me in his strong arms.

"Hey... put me down, Kabir. I can walk," I said, feeling a bit anxious about the possibility of any media being present. It would be quite awkward to get clicked like this .