chapter 1

warning: characters might be OOC (out of character)

Tsukasa POV:
...I wake up as my alarm goes off... I go to wash my face in the bathroom. When I get back to my room I go put on my school uniform and look in my mirror to strike a cool pose.
"HAHAHA! I am ready for this school day!"

"KEEP IT DOWN BROTHER! ITS 6AM!" I hear my sister yell. Whoops...

I am quite a loud person, a lot of people find me annoying. But I don't listen to the haters! They can say what they want but I won't give a... damn! Anyways... it was already time for breakfast.

"GOODMORNING SAKI, PARENTS!" I greet my family.

"Goodmorning, brother!" My dear sister greeted me back.

I continued to eat my breakfast, after, I went and put my shoes on. I looked at the time and went to school... I arrived at Kamiyama. I saw a familiar figure and went to go greet them.

"NENE! GOODMORNING!" I greeted my dear friend.

"Ah! Tsukasa... You... startled me.." Nene said.

"Sorry about that. So what have you been up to this weekend?"

"Nothing special... Just...videogames.."

"Oh! Of course, thats the Nene I know!" Nene looked at me and sighed.

"Anyways... I have to get to class, I'll see you at practice this afternoon."

"See you later Nene!" I waved as she walked to her class. I should get going too. I walked to class 3-C and I saw Rui sitting at his table. Rui can be... weird sometimes... but that doesn't mean he is a weirdo! I went up to Rui to go greet him.

"Rui! Goodmorning!" I greeted our director.

"Well hello there, Tsukasa-kun! How are you?" Rui asked.

"I've been working on our script you asked me to write!"

"Great! I expect nothing else from my star." Huh? Doesn't he mean our star? Hmm... it's probably nothing... I went to my seat and waited for the teacher to come in.

It was time for lunch and Rui took a chair and sat at my table. We ate lunch together and talked. You could say that we're really good friends. But then Rui asked me something.

"Tsukasa-kun... Have you ever been in love before?"

"Huh? I guess, but that was like in elementary. I just thought that this one girl was pretty! But, why do you ask?"

"Well you see... My...friend is in love with this one person. How should they tell them?"

"Hmm... I think your friend should just confess!"

"Okay... I see... Thank you for your help."

The bell went and lunch was over. Wait.. which friend is he talking about?

When school was over I was still thinking about what friend Rui was talking about. It isn't Nene because I already know she's together with Emu. Is it Akiyama? Hmm... does he have any other friends? I'm not saying that he's friendless! Well maybe he was at one point... Okay no, stop it. I arrived at Phoenix Wonderland and went to the Wonder Stage. Emu was waiting for me.

"Tsukasa! You're here!" Emu ran to me to hug me.

"Wait! Emu not so fast! AAAAH!" We fell to the floor while Emu was on top of me.

"Ouch... my back..." I said while rubbing my back.

"Oh, sorry! Nene also said I need to control my strength more..."

"Yeah, you should listen to your girlfriend Emu!"

Nene and Rui arrived shortly. Emu got up to go meet them. Emu hugged Nene and kissed her on the cheek. I wish I had something like that... I got up and greeted Rui and Nene.

"Rui, can I show you the script I wrote now?" I asked.

"Of course! Let's go inside."

The two of us went inside, I took the papers out of my bag and gave it to Rui. Rui read it and said I needed to make a few adjustments. Nene and Emu came to join us inside.

"Oooh! You said the story was about a detective and a criminal?" Emu asked.

"Yup! I decided to go for something like this because I saw this one movie."

We all read it and made some story adjustments. I really love spending time with Wonderlands x Showtime. It was getting late and we went to pack up. Rui called me to the back of the stage to tell me something.

"Tsukasa-kun, I wanted to tell you this for a long time..."

"Yes? And that is?" Rui was blushing. Why was he blushing?

"Well, I-" Rui was interrupted by my phone going off.

"Oh! sorry, I have to take this. Maybe you can tell me another time." Rui looked disappointed.

I picked up the phone and it was Saki, telling me to come home to help her with her homework. I said goodbye to everyone and went home. But what was Rui trying to tell me?

To be continued...

notes: i have no idea where im going with this