chapter 3

I'm writing in 3rd person this time cause POV's are cringe lol

After Nene left and stopped giving horrible love advice, Rui was making a plan to confess to Tsukasa. He couldn't just keep running away... He prayed that it went well tomorrow

The next day...

Rui went up to Tsukasa at school today. Tsukasa was sitting at his desk.

"Oh! Hey Rui! Is everything okay? You seemed off yesterday..."

"I'm fine, don't worry, Tsukasa-kun.. I just wanted to ask if you... wanted to hang out today!"

"Sure! I'd love to!" Tsukasa said with a big smile on his face. Was Rui back to normal again?

Rui was blushing a bit, Tsukasa's smiling face was so cute!

It seems like Rui wasn't really back to normal yet...

It was lunchtime, Tsukasa and Rui were walking to the roof. There, they found Nene and Emu.

"Emu?! You're here again...?" Tsukasa yelled.

"Yeah!! Here to see my friends! And my girlfriend!!!!" Emu said while she hugged Nene.

"Fufu! It seems like it's going to be lively today!" Rui said.

"Come on, guys... Let's just eat." Nene sighed.

They began to eat and started some conversations. But then Tsukasa brought something up..

"Oh yeah! Me and Rui are hanging out today! Maybe you two wanna come with us?" Tsukasa said.

Rui's eyes widened. He couldn't confess with them there!

"Oh my gosh! YE-!" Nene bumped her with her elbow.

"Uhh... I meant.. Oh my gosh! Sorry, we can't! But have fun!" Emu said, but corrected. Nene was proud of that performance.

Rui was relieved. But Tsukasa was confused... Did they talk about something without him?

"Right... Thanks! But I don't even know what we're gonna do yet!" Tsukasa said as he turned to Rui.

"We could go to a café and do some planning for our next show!" Rui said.

"Huh? I thought it was a date -" But Emu was interrupted by Nene covering her mouth. Nene looked at Rui. She did him a solid here.

"What do you mean date-" But then Tsukasa was interrupted.

"No, no, Emu-kun! It's just hanging out!" Rui said.

"Oh... That's right! I forgot...hehe.."

Tsukasa was growing suspicious of the three of them.

"Did I miss some kind of meeting..?" Tsukasa asked.

"Um... No! It's just..." Nene said nervously.
"We-"

"We're nervous! For our next show..." Rui completed her sentence.

"Hmm, you're right... The show is this saturday... And it's a pretty big show! I understand that you're all nervous." Tsukasa said.

The three other troupe members were relieved that he didn't find out. What they don't know is that he's still very suspicious of them.

After school...

Tsukasa was explaining something about phoenix's on the way to the café. Rui wasn't listening. He was lost in thought. What if Tsukasa didn't like him back? What if their friendship breaks? What if Tsukasa ends up hating him?!?! There were endless possibilities. He just didn't know which one would be the worst.

When they arrived, they got seeted at a table for two. Tsukasa ordered a banana milkshake. Rui ordered a chocolate milk. They began planning the show, just as Rui said. But when was the time to confess..?

While they were talking, Rui realised that he couldn't risk ruining this friendship. He would confess some other day! What if he left some hints and Tsukasa would fall for him? That's actually not a bad idea!

They finished their drinks and greeted each other farewell. When Rui arrived at his house, he got a message from Nene.

enene

enene:
so did you confess to him?
rui:
no...
enene:
dawg..
rui:
but i had a better ideea in mibd! whar if i just leeve hints and let him fall for me?
enene:
okay... first of all, fix your typos second of all, thats the worst idea ive ever heard.
rui:
wtf
enene:
jk! just do you king!

To be continued...

notes: im back!! Xoxo >-<
wxs new untitled song is mid... no, maybe a bit above average