5

"Lili, do you really think Taehyung is Ludo?" Jennie asked the woman as she hung up on the phone.

"No, but he's up to something." Lisa stared at her phone for a while before pocketing it, "Ludo can't possibly do everything by himself; the plotting, the timing, the erasing of evidence - there's got to be at least an accomplice."

Jennie raised her eyebrows in surprise, "You think he's helping Ludo?"

"I'm certain that we'll get some useful information from him at the very least." Lisa sighed, glancing at the note on the floor.

The elevator opened to reveal two figures. The shorter of the two, a plump middle-aged man with a bristly grey moustache holding a clipboard entered their floor followed by a semi-tall, good-looking big build of a young man.

"Mino! Did you grab those papers I told you to before we left the apartment?" The man that reminded Lisa vaguely of a walrus asked the other.

"U-Um, y-yes sir! You were talking about the case study, right?" The young man stuttered, filing through the handful of papers in his large hands.

"Why, my boy! Where have you been all these weeks? Of course I'm talking about the damn case study! Hurry boy, we must record all evidence whilst it's new!"

"S-Sorry sir! Give me a moment while I-" The man named Mino had accidently pulled a few pages from the papers with a little more force than necessary, causing them all to fly across the hallway.

Jennie quickly bent down and picked up a few of them up before handing them over to the panicky man.

"Don't just stand and stare! Pick those up!" The older man ushered Mino.

"R-Right! Of course!"

The man shook his head and sighed, "Honestly, if this is what you're going to be like when you're working at the office with the elites then pray to god that you survive over there."

"S-Sorry Sir! It won't happen again!" Mino apologised again as he hurriedly picked up the remaining papers.

"Here you go." Jennie stood up and smiled, handing over the stack of paper she had just picked up.

"T-Thank you so much!" Mino too stood up. He took the papers before giving her a ninety degree bow. "Oh!" He exclaimed when he took a better look at her, "You're Jennie!"

Lisa raised an eyebrow at the stranger. 'He knows her?'

"Don't be so rude!" The man slapped the back of Mino's head before turning to the two women. "Ignore him; he's still young you see." He chuckled.

"Uh, and you are?"

"Oh silly me, I haven't yet introduced myself have I? My name is Dr. Steve Johnson. I'm a psychologist that's looking into the behaviour of criminals and this clumsy boy here is Song Minho, my apprentice." Dr. Johnson gestured at the tall man beside him.

"N-Nice to meet you." Mino smiled sheepishly.

"You're a psychologist?" Lisa asked.

"Ah yes, as a matter of fact I'm fairly interested in Ludo and I'm actually looking into the case itself." Dr. Johnson explained, "Which is why we came down here today, because I wanted to investigate. It's such a surprise to see Miss Kim herself here."

"You know him?" Lisa glanced briefly at Jennie whom had shaken her head before turning back to Dr. Johnson, "How did you know her name?"

"Why, of course I would. After all, I'm investigating Ludo and I've heard that she's been receiving... notes from him lately which is-" Dr. Johnson stopped himself and laughed a little, "Well, yeah