21. say yes

twenty-one          

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

twenty-one           .          say yes

[ narrative ]
FEBRUARY 13TH, 2024
The Question
lauren's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

I SIT DOWN on my bed, reading over the lines I have to film tomorrow just as a last minute check to make sure I know them all.

Walker's here as well, and he's going over his lines silently too. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Walker and I both look to each other.

"You expecting anyone?" I ask him, and he shakes his head.

"No? Did you ask someone to come over?"

"No," I shake my head now.

Both of our faces have confused, curious expressions on them. I get up and go to open the door.

By now the person has knocked again, and I'm debating looking through the peephole to make sure I'm not gonna be jumped when I open the door.

I check the peephole and it's Brady. He seems really nervous, and it concerns me. I immediately open the door.

"Brady? What's up?" I ask him, and he smiles at me.

"Hi, sweetheart. Are you free right now? I made plans for us." Brady says quickly.

Walker walks up to the door, and when he sees that it's Brady he just does a head nod of acknowledgment before heading back to his bed and sitting down on it.

"Yeah, I'm free. Where are we going?" I ask him, and he just grabs my hand, pulling me out of the room.

"She'll be back by 8:00!" Brady shouts to Walker before shutting the door.

"Brady I was going to change! It's February and I don't have a jacket!" I shout, and he just gives me a look.

"Take my hoodie then. I don't care," he replies.

He takes his hoodie off in the elevator, handing it to me. I mumble a thank you before slipping it on. It's warm from his body heat since he was just wearing it.

Just like the rest of his hoodies, it's a little big on me, but not crazily. The sleeves go a little over my hands, which I'm pushing up constantly... and the waistband sits at my mid-thigh.

The fact that I have leggings on with it makes a cute outfit, as if the hoodie is purposefully oversized.

He holds my hand as we walk to his car, and I remember he never told me where we're going.