1 - Boredom

★*

★*

Pairs {Ship's'} ; N/A

Word count ; 278

Series ; Dreams of Estorra

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey,.. Owen?" Aphmau whispered, her cheek against the cold wooden counter of the tavern.

"Aye'?" Owen responded, focused on the glass he was currently shining, though, he was still attentive to the girl in question.

"Do you,... Possibly know where Simon, and Rune are??" She asked, finally lifting her head up, looking at the bar man.

"Sorry lass, I haven't a clue where the two of em' ran off too." He sighed, putting the glass back where it goes.

Aphmau whined, her head smacked against the bar again. She was utterly bored out of her mind.

"No, no. Don't start whining now, what's the deal with finding your friends right now, eh?" Owen asked, looking down at the head currently smacked against his countertop.

"I'm boredddd! That's what." She protested, flailing her arms around, almost falling back in her chair she was sat in.

Owen grabbed the girl's arm before she could fully fall backwards, embarrassing herself even more, "Aye' calm down, you're embarrassing yourself, lass."

Aphmau rolled her eyes, sighing  out, "Boredom sucks. I wanna do somethin."

"Aye' that you do. You can start by taking orders." Owen piped up, catching her off guard.

"Huh!?" Aphmau screamed, "Woah! I said I was bored, I wasn't offering to help around here, at least, not nowww."

Owen sighed, "Aye' you never offered, but you said you were bored, so get to talking, lass."

Aphmau whined, sliding herself off the stool, and walking her way around the tavern, doing something she didn't particularly sign up for, though by the end of the day, let's say that boredom was cured.

★*