Spiritual

June 4th 2011

Dear Charlie,

       Two years have passed since I last wrote to you. Since I left uncle, I started traveling more. I went to Spain, and England, there I met a wonderful man named Tim, he's homosexual, and I met him at an open mic, in a small coffee shop. I was a bit lost there, so he helped me to know the local places, he is truly a great man. One day he spoke about a lover he once had, he had died of cancer, and Tim was still hurting him, I didn't know what to say, so I just hugged him. That day I knew I had made a friend for the rest of my life.

       After England, I visited Egypt, it was quite exquisite, the food, their customs, the places, the people, most of all, the people. They were so kind and happy, despite the political problems they are facing now. Egypt was a spiritual experience for me, for I have met love's face. There is so much I want to tell you, Charlie, about Egypt, about her. But for now I must say goodbye, I am on my way to Cuba now, to meet my uncle again. I promise I will tell you of my travels, I will try to send you a letter every week or so, I hope everything is going good with you and your family. I miss you Charlie.

Love,

Joctan