!READ FIRST!

Well Hi everyone😭😭 this is my first story that I've written on this platform so if it's kinda shitty that's my bad. I've been wanting to write something like this for some time so here I am!! If all goes well with this story I might write a different five x reader fic, possibly one shots as-well. But for now here ya go!

A few more things before I let you go;

This story is PG13 for the most part, there is going to be some lemon and if I get to writing it maybe smut (im not sure yet tho)

Like I said this is my first story so the chapters might be short or inconsistent. I'm releasing the first few chapters so yall don't have to wait for me to update for a while. Most of the scenes are gonna be included to make the story longer, however more of my plot lines and such are gonna be added so I can have some creative freedom yk?

In this story you were in a coma for 15 years but you went into the coma when you were 16, so you have the body of a 16 year old however your mental age is 31. For my sake of not finding it uncomfortable to write, fives body is 17 and his mental age is around 35-40 (still having all prior knowledge that he did as he came back to the regula𝐫 time line he just spent less years in the apocalypse) and yes ik every other story has Y/N going into a coma🙄🙄 BUT there's actual interesting lore for the reason she did Sooooo yeah.

One more thing, im probably going to be releasing 2 eps per week to keep myself sane, and if updates get slow or something comes up, I'll let you all know. If you have any suggestions on anything for the book please lmk in the comments!!

Reminder: Y/n is the only character I own in the story as well as her plot lines and such. All other characters, scenes, and what not belong to the screenwriters, directors, and producers of the show. As well as the creator of the comic series (Gerard way).

That's all for now, ciao!!💋 - K