Takuya and Ichika's Plan

[ Takuya's POV at first day after explanation of Sakagami sensei]

Sakagami announced that we would have 100000 private points this month, People are astonished seeing these amount of points they are given. 

Although I am from white room, Even I can tell that this is not normal. After Sakagami sensei left the room, a magenta haired boy stood up and went to the podium. 

" What's up lowlifes? Not nice to meet ya all. I am Ryuuen Kakeru. And I will be leading the class from now on. "

Everyone was bit surprised from the sudden declaration from that Ryuuen guy. Suddenly a green haired boy stood up,

" Huh! And why would I do it! And don't act like you are a king or something",

"Kukuku, you there. Bring your ass over here. I said I will rule this class. Now apologise you pig"

" What did you say?!"

The green haired boy then launched an attack on Ryuuen. It looks like he has some experience in street fighting as he charged towards Ryuuen without any standard stance. 

But Ryuuen easily managed to overpower him. Normal people would find it just a thoughtless fight but it's actually not true. At first Ryuuen provoked that boy and the boy was the one who threw the first punch. So now if Ryuuen was accused of using violence, he would just say that it was self defence. 

Ryuuen also seems to aware about the hidden cameras that exist within the classrooms. Interesting. At first,I thought all those students are bunch of useless crap without brain. But there seems to be some students with talents as well. 

After completely breaking the fighting spirit of that green haired boy, Ryuuen said,

" Anyone who refuse to follow my orders will follow heavy consequences. Now y'all, introduce yourself. You fucking start first. "

The green haired boy was succumbed to fear. It's an age old phenomenon. No matter how much intelligent or strategic one is, no one is immune to violence. If course it doesn't work if your opponent is stronger than you. The green haired boy began to speak,

" I-Ishizaki , It's Ishizaki Daiichi,"

" What a lame and shitty introduction. Now everyone start introducing. "

A brown haired boy with glasses spoke up,

"I am Sotaru kaneda. Nice to meet you. I am pretty much confident about my academic abilities but I am not good at sports. "

" A typical nerd huh, Now you "

A black boy with a huge build who was apparently was wearing black glasses started his introduction. He was speaking in English for some reason. 

" I am Yamada Albert. I am not fluent in speaking Japanese, sorry. "

After his introduction, it was the turn of a silver haired girl. 

" I am Shiina Hiyori. Nice to meet you. Umm, I like to read books and I am planning to join the Tea ceremony club. "

It was an ordinary introduction. But she seemed to be bit different from the other students of this class. 

After that , many people began to introduce themselves. A few of them like komiya, Kondou who planned to join basketball club and Nishino,Ibuki, Shiho, Yume, Morofoji ,Nishino caught my interest. Finally it was my turn. How should I go about it? I guess I will take a straight forward attitude,

" I am Takuya Yagami. Nice to meet you. I am fairly confident about my academic and physical abilities and I am intending to join the student council. "