Marinette's bio + a few teasers and more questions

Former Name: Marinette duipen-chaing.

New name: Marinette Zalgo

Likes: His new Father Emman, The Menly Men, Olivia, her new siblings and family, hanging out with her siblings, her friends that didn't betray her.

Dislikes: liars, bullies, villains, other zalgo demons, the creepypastas (only a few), Emman's family (only a few), miss bustier(might be forgiven).

Hates: her former parents, her former friends, rapists, pedophiles, Zalgo, the Anti's,

Alright then now we move on to the teasers!! :D

Teaser#1: Karma part 1

It shows Emman at Marinette's former school

Mr democles: WHAT?! YOUR SUEING US?!?!

Emman: of course I am!! I'm suing you because of the mistreatment you did to my daughter!!

Marinette's school: aw man! :(

Emman:*points at Mrs bustier* except you. I'm not suing you. Your the only staff member who believed Marinette is innocent.

Ms bustier: yay! 😁

Emman:*glares at the rest of the school staff* and as for you all I am completely disappointed!! You all betrayed a girl who's done nothing wrong!!!

Teaser#2: Karma part 2

It shows that the animaniacs are shown destroying all of Lila's

Wakko, Yakko and Dot:*destroying all of Lila's stuff with their signature cartoon hammers*

Lila:*crying like a little bitch* MOM!!!! EMMAN'S STUPID BRATS ARE DESTROYING ALL OF MY STUFF!!!!

Wakko: Shut up!!! You deserve it for making lies and ruining our new sisters life!!!

Scene cuts to Adrian talking to Kagami

Adrian: ummm... kagami?

Kagami:*glares at with disgust* what do you want?!

Adrian: ummm...I was wonderin... Will you ever go out with me after Lila dumped me?

Kagami:*shock and anger* WHAT?!?! YOU WANT ME TO DATE YOU AFTER YOU BELIEVED A DAMN LIE TO MY BEST FRIEND?! GET LOST!!

Kagami then left leaving Adrian by himself

Adrian POV: damnit. One day I'll make you and that slut Marinette mine.

Teaser#3: a bombing liar

It shows that Emman and his kids are playing monopoly

Emman: I lost another property?!

Wakko: ha!! Sucks to be you dad!!

And then somebody knocked on our door

Emman: who. Could that be? Kids I'll be right back.

And then Emman opened the door and it revealed Wendy and Zelle holding Lila

Emman:*sees them* kids. go to your rooms.

And then Emman's kids went to their rooms and then Emman glared at Lila

Emman: what is she doing here?

Zelle: we found her trying to place explosive devices under the Menly Men base.

Lila:*angry* let me go!! You can't do this to me!!

Emman:*glares at her* come on zelle and Wendy. I know what to do with her.