crazy day

~yuzuki's p.o.v~

It seems like eveuone is getting along today. Aika and Ren seem realty happy. Luffy somehow got tied to a tree again, Ren is stuck somehow in the ground and ace plus Aika is having a water gun fight. strangely every one seems to be staying out of Dadan's hair. I looked around trying to find Sabo. I sigh when I can't see him. I decide to play with the shadows that is until Aika asks if I want to play and being the pervert I am I start saying ew.

" No not like that ," she says.

~ third person p.o.v~

Everyone gathers around Ren. they start whispering about some prank they are going to pull on Dadan. They run around collecting the stuff they need like a water gun full of syrup, feathers, and paint. When Dadan wakes up she is attacked by Ren and Luffy attacking her with the water guns then Aika and Ace dumping feathers on her with yuzuki and Sabo throwing paint of different colors on her. Not long after that they ran off to attempt to hide. Ren was in a tree, luffy was in the garbage can, ace was hiding underneath a tree, yuzuki was found in the darkest corner of the small house, Aika was found floating in mid air, and Sabo was found in a closet. they soon went to bed after some training Dadan did not know about.