Ren, Akia, and Yuzuki meets Luffy after three years.

Ren, Akia, and Yuzuki all sailed along the East Blue, wondering if they'll come across Luffy, Sabo, or Ace. Sometime later they came across a small island. A little ways away from the town they decided to anker the ship. They got off their ship and walked down the coast of the island wondering how far the closest town is not knowing the exactly how far they have between the town and them. Once they reached the town they saw that a pirate ship was ankerd by the dock. Somewhere inside the town they heard a cannon being fired. Buildings broke and they crashed to the ground from the pul of the gravity. They then saw a green haired guy carrying a cage that looked really heavy. Inside the cage was someone with shaggy black hair  a straw hat and red vest. The three girls all had the same thought. That person was very familiar. Not a minuet later they saw a girl with orange shoulder length hair running after the other two. The three girls nod at each other and they chase after the three who ran by.  Soon they see about four people and a dog. Three of the four people where talking since the green haired one was passed out on the ground sleeping. The older dude says something which the person in the caged agreed to. The older dude picked up the sleeping dude and walked off with him. About ten minutes later he returns.

                                " Ello!!," Ren yells walking up to the now trio. Akia follows and dragged Yuzuki with her to meet the three unknown people. Before they reach the people a strange looking dude comes out of no where riding a white lion??? Or was it a tiger??? the Animal takes a swipe at the cage breaking the bars and sending the person inside flying into a house. The orange haired girl looks terrified, and the old dude looks like he is trying to make sense of what just happened. As the smoke clears from the ruble, the dude who was thrown into the a house walks out with not a single scratch on him. " Guys its luffy," Ren says smiling.

                                 " How can you tell?," Yuzuki and Akia asks in unison.

                                " Remember when Luffy stabbed himself below his left eye trying to get Shankes to take him to sea. Well that person....," Ren points at the person who is walking out of the smoke. " Well that person has the exact same scar as Luffy!," Ren yells.

                                                                                ~TIME SKIP TO AFTER lUFFY DEFEATS MOJI THE LION TAMER~

The guy who thee three girls are now thinking might possibly be Luffy sees them. " Oh hey!!," he yells waving at them. As he gets closer he starts to notice that the three girls are very similar to his three childhood best friends that where always hanging around him and his two brothers. Well not real brothers, just brothers by bond. " Hmmmm...," he trials off. " You guys look failed. Hmmm. Are you guys Akia, Ren, and Yuzuki??," he qustions looking curious.

" YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!," Ren yells laughing like a maniac.

Yuzuki sighs. " Yes we are your friends from about three, four years ago."

Akia just starts falling asleep slightly from being up all day and night for three days. Yuzuki catches her before she falls asleep. " I'll talk her back to the ship," Yuzuki says leaving Luffy and Ren behind.

~~SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER ILL try TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER. NO PROMISES THO~~