Ch-1

Yes, my prince, I was waiting for you for so many days since I saw you: I wanted to meet you and now you have come, let's get married.

Ohhh Princess, I also want to marry you but you have to beep beep beep beep beep.....

She opens her eyes and sees that the alarm is ringing, oh God, it was such a nice dream, but this alarm has to ring right now too,She said being frustrated.

Then she looks at the clock, is it 7 o'clock? Oh no, I am late. Today is my first day. And what impression will it make if I reach late? She question herself as she hurriedly went to bathroom to do her morning routine.

                        TIME SKIP
  What's the use of setting an alarm when you're going to be late, she says to herself. I'm feeling hungry but I don't even have time to feed my little tummy It's okay, at least I can drink coffee. She goes to a coffee shop and gets coffee. She was going towards her table with the coffee in her hand when she bumps into someone,and coffee spills on them.
Oh I'm so sorry I was not paying attention, I'm really so...she gets cut off by him

??: what sorry huh? You just ruined my clothes and saying sorry, are you blind or what I wasn't paying attention he said mimicking her. Listen girl, Whoever you are, get lost from here otherwise..this time he gets cut off by her

Y/n: otherwise what mister huh?? Tell me I already said sorry to you and here you are saying whatever is coming into your mind, don't think that I'm an easy person, you don't know me I'm the wife of CEO Jeon Corporation one of the top companies in this country, if he get to know about you arguing with me, then you will be ruined.

He didn't said anything further,And ignored her and walked out of the shop.

Y/n: Now he won't say anything to me, he is scared she said while smirking,
Ohh no Y/n now go to the office or else they will fire you on the very first day, such a rude arrogant  person ruined my mood.

          TIME SKIP TO THE OFFICE

She was working at her desk when she hear everyone saying good morning to someone, I think boss is here, When she also stands up to wish him good morning, she gets surprised and starts getting nervous.

God what is this?? What sin did I commit? Is he the CEO of Jeon Corporation? Did I argue with my boss on the very first day of work and also lied that I ...oh no no no don't think about it girl don't think just do something so that he won't see you(she thinks to herself)

Jungkook's POV

The strange girl has ruined both my mood and my clothes. Now I have to go back home to change, fuck I'm already late, forget it, who will question me? no one, no one going to dare to  question me afterall I am the  Ceo. I change my clothes and then leave for the company, my employees wish me good morning when I'm walking to my office, I smile and slightly bow to them as return that's when my eyes get stuck on that one employee but why is she under the desk, I went to her and call her
Jungkook: Hey what are doing under the desk?
Then she got up looking at me, oh god she is her, that silly clumsy girl, what is she doing here in my company working as employee. Nevermind Now it will be fun he thought while smirking at her as he says

Jungkook: Good morning wifey come to my office right now I need to talk to you. 

Then I went to the office, that was fun  seeing her face, I thought and laughed mentally 

After sometime I hear a knock on the door, come in I said knowing who it would be, just then she is in my office standing infront of me all nervous biting on her bottom lip clutching her skirt. I smirked looking at her as I ask her name.

Y/n: huh? Y/n,choi Y/n

Jungkook: so miss Y/n what were you saying at the coffee shop who are you? I can't remember it, could you say it again.

Y/n: Sir actually I was umm I

Jungkook: I what miss Y/n?

Y/n: ............

Jungkook: what happened  miss Y/n does cat cought your tongue? Huh? Tell me I am all ears.

Y/n: I am sorry sir for whatever I said to you earlier but it was your mistake I said sorry to you but you kept insulting me.

Jungkook: is that so? he said as he raised his eyebrow on which she just rolled her eyes

Jungkook: roll your eyes when I fuck you so hard wifey. Understood? hmm?

Y/n: You know what you're an arrogant jerk don't even have manners how to talk to someone.

Jungkook:I know now go and do your work.

What does he think of himself, I need this job or else I would have quit my job Y/n thought as she went to her desk and start doing her work.

Jungkook was sitting in his office and thinking about you, was it too much just then he heard a knock, now who is it he said to himself and said come in.
Jungkook: oh hello hyung what brings you here?

Taehyung: Nothing, just came to meet you.What happened? It took you so long to call me inside. 

Jungkook: nothing just thinking about something.

Taehyung: like How to make your small dick longer.he said and laughed.

Jungkook: mine is already long but this is not what I am thinking about, I met a girl today.

Taehyung: A girl hmm I see so you are in love?

Jungkook: love oh no no never Even if she is the last girl in this world, I will not love her, such a strange and crazy girl, she is  very clumsy, this morning she spilled coffee on me and what's more, she told me that she is my wife and if I find out, I will destroy that person. And that person was me. On the top of that she is working in this company, i think I might go insane because of her.

Taehyung: You are just exaggerating the issue, calm down a bit and ignore her.

Jungkook: as you say hyung.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the short chapter, do let me know in the comments how it was and whether I should continue this story or not. And this is my first story so please ignore my mistakes.