Ch-4

Jungkook is talking to his grandmother and trying to convince her that he can't introduce his wife to her yet because his wife has gone out of town to her parent's house.

"Grandma, please understand that she has gone to her parents' house and when she returns, I will introduce you to her", Jungkook said. "I don't know what you want, Jungkook, I have become old and you don't want to fulfill my wish. I want to see your marriage and here you are telling lies after lies. I think you don't have a wife. You are not married. Stop lying Jungkook, you are 26 years old, you have to get married and start a family", Grandma said from the other side of the call.

Grandma, I am telling the truth, don't worry, I will inform you as soon as she returns. Hmm, he said assuring her. Okay son, this is the last time, if you don't introduce me to your wife within a week, I will get you married to Mari, your mother like that girl very much, grandma says then end the call.

Jungkook's POV

What should I d, Where can I get my wife from? Looks like I'll have to talk to Y/N but will she agree? I never talked to her nicely. "Okay, so I'll call her and ask her about it," Jungkook said to himself.

Y/n's POV

I am getting so bored, I am also feeling hungry, but when will it be lunch time, it is only 10 o'clock in the morning, on top of this there is so much work to do, I thought and started working.

Then the phone next to me rings and I answer the call, come to the office quickly and the call ends. huh? Now what he want from me, she sighed and get up to go to his cabin. I then knock on the door as I wait for him to give me permission to enter in his cabin."come in",he said then I enter inside.

"Ohh miss y/n how are you?"He asked as he smiles at me. I frown why is he asking me this and that too nicely with a smile on his face something is fishy I doubted, but his smile is so beautiful , I thought as he asked me to sit.

Umm sir you called me is there any work for me to do I asked him. Yes miss Y/n I have very important work for you to do please don't say no to it he said in a little pleading way. What is it? I asked him confused.

I will tell you but first have this I have ordered all this food just for you. What's the matter? Today I am being treated so well.Well, leave it, I was hungry too, it is good that he ordered my favourite fast food, wait...How does he know what I like in fast food because all these are my faves.You are thinking too much girl, he must have ordered it just like that, I thought as I take my first bite of burger.

So miss Y/n will you be my wife? he asked nervously I stopped at that moment, I looked at him, what does he want to say, is he asking me to marry him, oh God, such a handsome man is proposing me. I blush a little then ask him if he is serious about this.

you are getting me wrong miss y/n.
I meant, will you marry me under contract, he asked me and I felt as if my heart was shattered into pieces. What do you mean sir, do you find a relationship like marriage a joke? No, you are misunderstanding me, please listen to me once, I am in trouble. He said. Tell me what's the matter, I said

My family wants me to get married, especially my grandmother. But I don't want to get married, I'm not ready for marriage yet,and they are also getting me married to a girl whom I don't like. To avoid this marriage, I told them that I am married and now my grandmother wants to meet my wife, otherwise they will get me married to Mari. Y/N please help me otherwise I will get married to a girl whom I don't love Y/N please understand this, he said to me as listen to him carefully.
No sir, I can't help you with this. Thank you for the meal I said as I came out of his office.

Time skip

Y/N goes to her apartment, her landlady was there waiting for her  So you come, now quickly give me my payment, she said. Mrs. Kang, please listen to me, I will give you all the pending rent, but not yet, please wait till I get my salary. I plead to her.Look Y/N, I can't wait for your salary to come. If you don't pay me my rent within a week, I will give this apartment to someone else. Okay, she said and went away.

Just then Y/N gets a call from her friend, Y/N answers the call, Hello!! she says. "Aera please come home", she said then she ends call.

Time skip

Why don't you ask your parents for money, suggested Aera.You know that I have always got a job with great difficulty, either I got rejected in the interview or I lost my job before a month was over because of my clumsiness.I have already taken enough money from my parents, I have disappointed them a lot. I don't want to disappoint them anymore, I can't be a burden on them anymore. I am from a middle class family, my parents cannot afford this much. She said to Aera.No problem, we will find a solution Let's go outside for now, it would be nice to get some fresh air in the park. Aera said.

Y/N and Aera were walking in the park when, hey!! Aera!! someone called Aera. Hey!! Jimin how are you? What are you doing  here? Aera asked him. I am also doing what you are doing here. He said and chuckled By the way, this friend of yours looks very upset, what has happened? He asked.  Then both of them told everything to Jimin.

So ladies, I am leaving. I was waiting for my friend here and now he has come, 'So I am going. I don't know near which gate he is standing,' he said and went away.

Let's go and eat ice cream. Then both of them go to eat ice cream, Aera your ice cream looks better, exchange it with me. Y/n said and then Aera refused her and started running away
Then their chasing game started but Y/N bumped into someone again and it was none other than Jungkook, and ice cream was on his T-shirt. I-I am sorry sir please,Y/n apologized. It's ok Jungkook said, huh? are you not going to yell at me? She asked him confused. No afterall you're going to be my wife I should get used to it. He said and wink. I didn't said Yes to you. I know but Y/n please understand this is just a contract of 6 months then we will get divorce, I will give you whatever money you asked for in these 6 months, but in return you will have to shift with me, as you will be my wife. Please think about it. Y/N thinks for a bit but then says yes to him. Hearing this, Jungkook becomes very happy and hugs Y/N and all the ice cream that was on his T-shirt now gets on Y/N too. Ew you made me dirty, y/n says ew? You've done this to me so many times, don't feel bad now, he said to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Do vote if you like this chapter 😊💜