1

A/n P.o.V

U just woke up from your beauty sleep by sunrise slapping your face.
Even though U just woke up you still look like a princess that you are, you sat straight on your cozy bed

Then U heard your mom shouting from downstairs.

Yoonmin PoV

As I was adjusting with the sunrays my mother said "Yoon-,ahhh,get up you lazy brat,don't U wanna go to school" I groaned and said in a lazy voice

"Coming mommmm" I somehow stood up and went towards the bathroom to fresh and up.

I came down in a hurry "Mom I am sorry but I don't have any time to eat breakfast" her while settling the dining table said "Heyyy,at least have a to-" she was cut off by the door slamming hard "Uffff this girl" and she continued her work again"

Jimin PoV

I was hurrying as I got late to the café today. "OMGGG I WISH HE DOESN'T FIRE MEE PLEASEEEE" AND I ran out of my apartment.

In the café
"Jimin you are literally the weakest and useless person I have in my café"
"I am soo sorryy sir I promise I will never repeat this mistake ever again"
"You better not or it will be your last day in the café,and I am serious this time's
"Thanks alot for sparing me sir I will be carefully next time"
"Yes yes now go and do your work"
Jimin bowed to him several times and go and start doing his work again".

Let me give U an intro about them both.

Park Yoonmin:
She is and angel looking girl with a kind and soft heart. She is really very rich as her father is the CEO of Park enterprises,the biggest company in whole Korea. Even though she is rich but she still don't buy expensive things and show off. She is a dirty minded person (Just like you all)but never shows it and acts like she doesn't know anything.

Park Jimin:
He is orphan. He doesn't have any siblings,lost his parents in a car accident when he was 10. Was taken taken to orphans by a kind lady who owns the orphanage. He used to call her eomma,but after five years she also died of cancer. After her death he felt really very lonely,he used to cry his heart out every night like he still do. He works at a small café and just by that he is managing his house and all the stuff. He didn't study much and doesn't have money to pay for his studies.

Yoonmin PoV

I got into my class ten minutes ago and now listening to my Proff lecturing me
"What do you think about yourself Yoonmin you never come to class on time. You think just cause your father owns this university you can do anything and come on anytime you want and teacher will not scold U? If U think so then let me clear this misunderstanding of your yours. 2 hours detention for you"
"SIR 2 HOU-"
"SHUT UPP AND SIT DOWN DON'T DISTURB MY CLASS"
I angrily walk to my seat.
"Aishhhh this day is wasted"

AND THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER.
ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FF SO PLSSSS SUPPORT ME GUYS. LOB U❤️
Word count:560.

 LOB U❤️Word count:560