2

Yoonmin Pov:
Ufffffff finallyyy this 2 hours detention got over now I am free
Ohhhh what a relief.

I was waiting for my driver in the front gate of the school. Finally a black Porche came (which a my father gave me on my last birthday) and I sat in my car.

After coming home:
"Heeyyyy momm" *She said and kissed her mother's forehead*
"You again got detention *Her mother said angrily* you are not at all serious about your studies yoonahh"
*Yoon(Yoonmin) looked down and said*"Sorry mom"
"What sorry Yoon,you are not in fifth or sixth anymore that you don't have to study much and just relax, you are in your second year graduation and still having no improvement"

Yoon felt very sad for disappointing her mother this much, she just said that she is sorry and will try to improve and went back to her room.

Jimin pov:
There are too many customers in the café today,it is really very hard to serve all of them everything on time.
"Yahh waiter when will my order come"
"Ahhh they are soo slow how long it has been that we ordered"
"They have one job but they can't even do that nicely"
I was rushing here and there and accidentally I bumped into someone.

"YAHHHHH!!! DONT YOU HAVE EYES HUHH. CANT YOU SEE I AM COMING"
"I am soo sorry sir I swear I did it by mistake I really didn't mean to"
"DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THIS SHIRT IS HUH,POOR PERSON LIKE YOU CAN NEVER EVEN THINK OF BUYING IT NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS YOU GET IT"

Tears started falling from jimin's eyes,all this time he was looking down. After saying some more rude and hurtfull words to him, that man went out of the café after pushing jimin out of his way.

The day finally ended, I got lucky that my boss didn't get to know about this or else I would have got fired for sure this time. After going home I freshed up and went to bed I was still thinking of the incident which occurred today and I cried, just a little, as it is common for a poor person like me to hear it from those rich people.

             .........................................

Hello 🤗! Sorry for late update guys my exams were going on so I couldn't update anything

Hello 🤗! Sorry for late update guys my exams were going on so I couldn't update anything. But I will try to update more early now. Thankyou for reading it means alot♥️. Lob you❤️
Word count:423.

            ------------------BYEE------------------