Truth out

Ragini and ks both reached the hospital, ragini uttered

Karishma wo naa dr udhr us side pe ...

Ks cut her

Nhi nhi hum log hamary waly dr k jaye gy

Ragini: k...ku??

Ks: ku ka kia mtlb hai bhae, humain apne man ku tassali k lea tumhara check up apne dr se krwana hoga naa. Jis ne haseena ka check up kia tha whi tumhara check up kry ga ab wo bhi tumhari delivery tkk..

Ragini: nhi par w..w.o

Ks: ku koi problem h kiaa?? 🤨

Ragini: nhi nhi koi problem nhi hai

Ks gripped her hand

Chalo naa phir.. 😊

Ragini in mind

Kahi karishma ko sub pta naa chal jaye

Ks entered in dr cabin along ragini

Ks: dr yeh ragini hain inko 2 months ki pregnancy hai aap pls check keejye naa sub thek hai ya nhi

Dr: ji ji me abhi kuch test krwati hu aiye

Ragini: j...ji....

Ks: jao naa

Ragini: h...han

She went with the nurse and did her tests.
After a few moments, dr was checking her reports in front of ks and ragini. Ragini was sitting stressful with karishma.

Ks: kia hua dr sub theek to hai naa??

Ragini gulped her slavia. And saw karishma while swiping her sweat.

Dr: ms ragini... Aap ne kis dr se test kr waye thy

Ragini: a.....w.w.o d..dr. misra se krwaye thy

Dr: strange...

Ks: kia hua dr?

Dr: she is not pregnant

Ragini closed her eyes tightly and started ignoring eye contact.

Ks: ji?? Asy kese ho skta h. Ragini ne khud test kreaye thy. Ku ragini 🤨🤨

When Karishma looked angrily at Ragini and squeezed her hand tightly, it showed that Karishma was really upset. She felt betrayed and disappointed because Ragini had lied to him. By holding Ragini's hand tightly and pressing it hard, Karishma wanted to show how much he is mad of Ragini's actions.

Now Ragini got really scared because she knew that Karishma found out she was lying about being pregnant. She felt scared because she knew she would have to face the consequences of her lies and how others would react when they found out. It was a sudden and scary moment for her.

Ks: are you sure dr? 🤨

Dr: yes I am 100% sure...she isn't pregnant

Ks gazed ragini with anger and she ignored eye contact.

Karishma gripping Ragini's hand tightly and forcefully dragging her out of the doctor's cabin indicates her strong determination to confront Ragini about her deceit. As they walked into the hospital corridor, Karishma didn't want to keep things quiet.

As Ragini was being dragged by Karishma in the hospital corridor, she glanced around and noticed that everyone was watching them. This added to her fear and embarrassment, as the public attention magnified the severity of the situation and her deceit was exposed. Finally, she cried out.

Mjhy dard ho raha hai karishmaa 😖😖
And karishma stopped immediately and left her hand. Ragini saw her ungripped hand which was in pain due to tight grip of karishma then she saw karishma with painful expressions.