Chapter 5

Third POV-

The clock ticks and multiple teams go.  It was now time for the final teams to go. 

Team A: Katsuki Bakugo & Tenya Iida VS Team D: Ochacko Uraraka & ?

Uraraka looked at All Might angrily. "How am I supposed to battle them when I don't have a partner?!" She asked. All might ignored her whining and grinned. "Who said you didn't have a partner?" All might retorted. Uraraka looked confused. The others had similar reactions. Izuku walked up as she glared at Uraraka coldly. "I'll be your partner. So I suggest you watch your mouth." She said. The class looked at her in shock. Izuku smirked as she made her way to the fake city. 

Uraraka who was still in shock followed after her. Over the loud speaker All Might spoke. "Each team will have 5 minutes to plan. Once the time is up, then the real battle training will begin. Bakugo and Iida took the bomb and made their way inside the building. "We're going to hide the bomb on the center floor. There you'll be the one to guard it while I take care of those two." Bakugo said as they walked. Iida nodded his head and gave Bakugo a small salute. "Got it." He said. Once they reached the center floor, Iida placed down the bomb and stood in front of it. Outside the building, Uraraka looked at Izuku. "What's the plan?" She asked.  Izuku glanced at her. "It's simple. You deal with the robocop and I'll deal with the Pomeranian. Until I give you the go, don't touched the bomb. I want to have some fun first."  She said before her glowed red. "It will be a game of cat and mouse." She said. The bell rang and it was time for the battle training to begin. 

Izuku ran and pointed to the side of the building as she looked at Uraraka. "Go." She says before dashing into the building. Uraraka nodded and made her way to the side of the building where there was a door. Upon entering she looked around and found a set of stairs. She ran up the stairs that led to the second floor.  She then began to search throughout the floor before going up the next flight of stairs. 

Once the bell rang Bakugo immediately began to make his way downstairs to try and catch his opponents by surprise. Izuku on the other hand had a feeling he'd do this so he purposefully ran the other way to be the one to catch Bakugo by surprise. She hid behind the wall and glanced at the stairs to wait for him to come. Small explosions can be heard from the distance and out appeared Bakugo. He scanned the area to see if he could spot either one of his opponents. "Where the hell are you?! Come out so I can blast you to the sun!!!!" He yelled, getting pissed. Izuku smirked and silently made his way behind Bakugo from the shadows, lifting her hand in the process. "Rule number 1 in being a hero: Always stay on guard." She  said. Before Bakugo could fully turn around and attack her, he was sent flying by a blast of fiery red beam. "Aghk!" He groaned, his back hitting the wall. Izuku grinned. "What? Did you expect this to be an easy fight because you were up against two girls?" She asked taunting him. "Shut up you useless girl!" He shouted as he shot a few explosions in front of him, a diversion so he would be able to get up. 

The class nervously stared at the screens as they watched the two fight. "All Might, shouldn't you stop this? He's going to kill her!" Momo said. The class looked at the man in front of him to hear his judgment. But to their surprise he was smiling as he pointed to the screen. "Rule 2 in being a hero: Never underestimate your opponent." He said. The class looked at the screen he was pointing at and were shock to see Izuku unscathed and nonchalantly brushing the dust off her clothes. "How is that possible?" Denki asked. "It's simple. Training and lots and I mean lots of analyzing." All Might responded. "Who really is she?" Shinso asked under his breath. He didn't like the fact that she was receiving all the attention. 

Izuku's POV-

I nonchalantly brushed the dirt off my shirt as I stared at the stupid boy in front of me, my eyes still glowing red. "You say you want to be a hero, yet you recklessly and stupidly attack your opponent head on without a plan and the worst part is you greatly underestimated me." I said, pointing to the ground by his feet. "What the hell are talking about?!" He asked annoyed as he looked down. His face suddenly turned sour as he noticed the fiery ring I made when he was busy making his 'diversion'. His neck probably snapped with how abruptly he looked up at me. "How?!" Was all he asked. I smirked, sitting on top of a chair that was in the hall.