FOUR

CHAPTER FOURWALKER CAN'T PULL(real life, imessage, social media)

CHAPTER FOUR
WALKER CAN'T PULL
(real life, imessage, social media)

"hi i'm angela rodriguez," the girl waved to the camera, it was just her and walker now since they had to film an interview about percy and aurora

"hi i'm angela rodriguez," the girl waved to the camera, it was just her and walker now since they had to film an interview about percy and aurora. "and i play aurora vivier."

"i'm walker scobell and i play percy jackson." walker spoke. "and today we're going to be breaking down some of your favorite percy and aurora monets."

"okay let's start thing off with their first meeting, so that was actually my first day of shooting and i was super nervous but knowing that walker was there really helped." angela grinned, patting walker's back.

"i think percy was more nervous then you when he met aurora." walker shrugged, while they were filming he was nervous too— the night before he blabbed his sister's ear off about how he'd finally be able to film with angela. "i love how i was so much shorter than you in the first episode."

"you were pretty adorable, walker." angela laughed, at the start of the show walker was so much shorter and as they continued shooting he grew taller than the girl— which didn't really work considering it was supposed to only be a few days. "anyway, the first meeting between percy and aurora was such a crucial moment. it set the tone for their dynamic throughout the series, you know percy being absolutely head over heels in love with her and aurora teasing him about it."

"just wait a few years when we get to the other books." walker playfully rolled his eyes, we'll see who will be laughing then.

"percy will still be in love with her i don't know what point you're trying to make." angela furrowed her brows, crossing her arms.

"you guys you're supposed to be breaking down the scene." one of the workers reminded from behind the camera.

"oh, right, right, right, sorry." angela nodded before continuing. "one more thing we absolutely have got to talk about is the spark."

"yeah so if you haven't read the books you might be completely oblivious to it when watching the show but when aurora and percy touch they feel a spark." walker explained.