Ultimate ships part 7 February 7th

The picture above is Thomas
Griffins pov-
We just got to the amusement park I get out the car and walk around it to open the door for emma. She gets out and so do Abby and Mina when we see Owen park right next to us.  They get out of the car as well and we get our wrist bands to ride the rides and play the games. 

Sophie's pov-
I just get out of the car when I spot Abby I run up to hug her and I take her away from Mina. Mina looks at me confused. I walk next to Abby to go get some ice cream with all the other girls while the guys walk to the games to play.

Miles pov-
When me and Logan walk into the amusement park we spot Donovan and Griffin winning stuffed animals from an amusement park game and we rush over next to them.
"What were you guys doing what took you so long" Donovan asks.
"We were just hanging out" Logan responds. We all start walking towards the girls.

Emma's pov-
I see Griffin and the others walking towards us when griffin takes something out behind his back. He won a stuffed animal for me I blush a little and I see Donovan give Riley a stuffed animal as well. We start walking to our first ride.

Katelyn's pov-
"Do you wanna ride with me on the rides" Owen asks me
"I guess" Katelyn says. He smiles and takes my hand and I flinch a little. We show the carnies our ticket and hop on the kingda Ka. He's still holding my hand.
"You can let go now" I say.
"I'm scared" he says.
"Well then you should've went on with Donovan because I'm not holding your hand" she laughs.

Abby's pov-
Me, Mina and Sophie are in the people mover. I'm in the middle of them because Sophie and Mina don't like eachother. The ride starts when Sophie accidentally falls on top of me. Mina pushes her off and starts holding my hand.

Logan's pov-
Me and miles go on the white cyclone. He screaming while we go upside down and I put my hand on his thigh to calm him down.

Riley's pov-
Donovan grabs me by my hand and brings me in the Orion. We get on the ride with Mr. Capherellie and Maddie behind us and Mrs Crowell and Thomas  is right in front of us.

Maddie's pov-
"Hey so Mr Capherellie I think you're really cute" I say and start to rub his dick.
"I'm gay" he blurts out. Riley and Donovan look behind at us and hear every word we said. All of a sudden when Mr Capherellie falls out of the roller coaster because his strap wasn't tight enough.

Emma's pov-
Griffin brings me on the tunnel of love.
"Umm emma" he starts to say. I nod
"Uhh I wanted to ask you to be my date to the dance" I squeal and hug him and before we know it we're making out in the ride.

Owen's POV-
Even though Katelyn said I can't hold her hand I still think she likes me. She's just playing hard to get. I slip my arm around her and luckily she didn't notice. She starts screaming and she grabs my hand.
"I thought you weren't holding my hand" I say. She lets go. I should've never said anything.

Thomas POV-
Mrs crowells dentures fall out of the roller coaster. She tries to reach for my hand but grabs my thick  big cock. I look at her with wide eyes when she pulls me in for a kiss. She's  slobbering all over me because she doesn't have her dentures.

Donovan POV-
We just got off the ride
"Hey do you wanna ride on the Ferris wheel" I ask. She nods and grabs my hand as we run. This is where I'm gonna ask her.

Minas pov-
I go to the bathroom when I come back to see Sophie and Abby hopping on the Ferris wheel together. I start to tear up but break my way through the line and hop on with them.
"When did you get here. Me and Abby were just gonna go" Sophie snaps.
I just ignore her and start talking to Abby.

Katelyn's pov-
Me and Owen are about to go on the Ferris wheel. It's finally our turn.
"Ladies first" he says and lets me go in front of him. We're on the Ferris wheel at the tippity top under the beautiful moonlight and the shining stars everything is peaceful and quiet when Owen ruins it.
"Would you be my date to the dance" he says. I look at him when I finally speak.
"I'm sorry but I don't like you like that and I thought we didn't like eachother at all." I say. I can't wait for this ride to be over when the ride suddenly stops.

Donovan's pov- 
me and Riley are about to go on and this is gonna be the perfect moment to ask her when Thomas
Comes on with us. I try to speak fast.
"Hey do you-" I try to say.
" do you wanna go to the dance with me" Thomas interrupts me. My jaw drops but I don't really worry it's not like she's gonna say yes.
"Yea sure that sounds like fun" Riley answers. I look away wanting this ride to be over when it stops and we are stuck. 

Griffins pov-
me and emma are still making out in the tunnel of love ride even though it has come to a stop doesn't mean we have to stop.

Owen's pov-
the ride finally starts again and we all go home but this time Katelyn's not in the passenger seat because she thinks it's awkward between us and she's riding with griffin and emma.

Fruity made this page