That Butler, Asking A Favor

Sebastian rushed up the stairs and gently knocked on Ciel's bedroom door. He proceeded to enter, opening his mouth to speak but being rudely interrupted.

"Young l-,"
"I want something sweet. Give me something sweet. Chocolate cake. I want chocolate cake."

'Quite the glutton, isn't he?' Sebastian thought to himself.

"Young lord, isn't that a bit much? You.." Sebastian stopped himself before he could say anything else. He had to get on Ciel's good side before asking for time off.

"V-Very well then, master. I shall get the cake. Three slices are enough, I presume?"
Ciel gave an assuring nod and smirked. "Delicious cake. Chocolate..."

Sebastian rushed to the kitchen and back to the bedroom with a silver tray topped with three mountainous slices of chocolate cake with layers of ganache, chocolate shavings, and whipped cream. He carefully handed the tray, along with a fork, to Ciel, who was sitting up in the bed.

Ciel was practically drooling looking at the dessert. He picked up his fork and began eating, savoring each bite of cake.

"Very good, Sebastian. Very good."

Sebastian tugged at his collar before opening his mouth again.
"Er, uh, young lord?"
Ciel raised an eyebrow. "Yes~?"
"C-Can I ask you a big favor?"
"What would this favor be, Sebastian?"
"It's, uh, my father. I have some business to do for him... I was wondering if I could perhaps take the...next month off..?"
Ciel's eyes widened as he heard this question. "N-Now what are you saying?!"
"I should - no - have to take the next month off. My father...he's Satan...I have consequences too, you know..."
Ciel sighed heavily and closed his eyes. "Very well then... I suppose I must be on good terms with him, as well."
Sebastian gasped as he clasped his gloved hands together. "Oh, thank you, master! Thank you very much! Are you sure you'll be okay?"
"Yes, you fool. I have the other servants. Now shoo, before I change my mind." Ciel waved the butler away.
"Well...Goodbye for now. I will be coming back soon with Grell."
Ciel nodded before Sebastian closed the bedroom door and ran out of the chaotic manor and into the woods that bordered it.

"...Now what?"