meet, greets and extra deets.

NOAH'S POV :

I stood still, I didn't know how to react to what had just happened. I completely zoned out until I felt my body being shook.

"NOAH! Come on! We need to get in line for the meet and greet" Izzy screams into my ear.

Perfect. A meet and greet. Just what I needed.

We join the line and I start feeling weird, thinking about seeing Cody again, so up-close makes me feel.. anxious but excited? No, it can't be why would I be excited to see him?

We were finally at the start of the line, I seen Cody look at me and his eyes widen and he gently smiled, showing his gap and waved. On instinct I waved back, and as the group before us finished me, Izzy, Eva and Owen walked over, Cody instantly pulling my sleeve over to him.

"Uhm.. hi!" he smiled, again, showing that little gap tooth smiled again.
"Hey.."
"So,, what did you think?"
"You were somewhat decent."
"Decent?!, I was amazing"
"Sure you were, so amazing that I, Noah, is amazed" I roll my eyes
"Ugh! Whatever. I kinda feel bad for singing the new song when you were there, but did you understand it?"
"I.. kind of? It definitely makes me think back a bit"
"Yeah.. I wrote it a few days after the argument, it just seemed the best way to get my anger out than take it out on you.. again."
"Well, it was nice, I suppose, it suited you, you have a nice singing voice"
"Thanks.., hey! How about we exchange socials? So we can talk,, sort things out Y'know? Maybe you can come to more of our shows, maybe I'll write a few more songs about you" he winks
"Sure whatever, my insta is "noahs" and I'll add my number to your contacts" he gives me his phone and I quickly add my number to his contacts putting my name in as "Noah🪩"
"Aww! You put a little mirrorball!"
"I did."
"My insta is "codyej.codes" I'm verified"
"Coooolllll"
"Right.. we should probably actually take the group picture now"
"Right."

We join the group and prepare to take the photo, Cody wrapping one of his arms around me, the other holding up a peace sign.

"Bye Noah!"
"..bye Cody"

(MINI TIME-SKIP - ABOUT A WEEK AFTER THE CONCERT??)

Noah🪩/07261537571

07261537571
Hii Noah its Cody is this the right number?

Noah🪩
Yeah, this is Noah. Hi Cody

*Noah has added 07261537571 to his contacts*

Cody🎀
Marcy and Bubblegum miss you ( d̶o̶ t̶o̶o̶)

Noah🪩
Yeah, Nia's the same, every time someone's at the door she runs, like she always did. ( a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ i̶n̶ c̶a̶s̶e̶ i̶t̶ i̶s̶ y̶o̶u̶)

Cody🎀
Can you call? ( n̶e̶e̶d̶ t̶o̶ h̶e̶a̶r̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ v̶o̶i̶c̶e̶)

Noah🪩
Yeah. Maybe we can arrange a meet up hang-out(W̶i̶s̶h̶ i̶t̶ w̶a̶s̶ d̶a̶t̶e̶)

Cody🎀
Yes!

Incoming Call
Cody🎀
accept decline
accept

"Hi Noah!"
"Hey Cody"
"What you doing?"
"I was reading, you?"
"I was playing Minecraft with Gwen"
"Gwen?"
"Ah right, my friend. Courtney's girlfriend"
"Oh, I know who you're talking about now.."
"Yeah, we were making mini look a-likes of marceline and bubblegum"
"You should come over soon. My mam really misses you."
"I miss Vicky too"
"Not me?"
"I was only ever with you for the dog and your mum"
"Wowww"
"Joking!, I'd love to come over though, it'd be a good, fresh start I think."
"Yeah. Cody I gotta go now but I'll send you dates I'm free on"
"Ok, byee!"

Noah🪩/Cody🎀

Noah🪩
I'm free basically all week next week

Cody🎀
Could you do all day Friday? I've not got any classes that day

Noah🪩
Neither, I'll see you then?

Cody🎀
mhm!

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
622 words
I feel this was a shorter, almost filler but not filler chapter
Thank you for reading!