27

"Elijah, guess who decided to pay us a visit last night at the dance," Agneta frowned, shaking her head.

"Niklaus." Elijah breathed.

Agneta nodded lightly.

"He's taken over Alaric's body," Elena replied.

"Of course, he has. This doesn't surprise me, it's his favorite trick," Elijah scoffed.

"What's his next move? You and Agneta  are the only ones, who really know him," Elena asked, a hint of worry filled her voice.

"Yes, we do... unfortunately," Elijah muttered.

"Were you both close with him?" Elena asked.

Agneta looked over at Elijah before looking back at Elena... she sighed softly.

"I was once close with all of my siblings," Agneta mumbled.

"You've never mentioned your family before," Elena frowned.

"Everyone has a family; some people like to flaunt them and other people choose to keep them a secret," Agneta sighed.

Elena stared at Agneta with a hint of shock.

"Still, I didn't know... and i consider you my best friend," Elena said.

"Consider yourself known now," Agneta whispered.

"There's a whole family of Originals?" Elena asked

"Our father was a wealthy land owner in a village in Eastern Europe, and our mother bore eight children," Elijah replied.

"So, your parents were human?" Elena asked, pacing the living room.

"Our whole family was," Agneta answered, staring up at the ceiling. "Our origin as vampires is a very long and very boring story, Elena."

Elijah rolled his eyes before interrupting Agneta.

"Just know, we're the oldest vampires in the world," Elijah stated calmly. "We are the Original family and from us all, vampires were created."

"Right, but Klaus is your brother," Elena remarked, quickly looking confused. "And you both want him dead."

Agneta sighed and completely ignored the sideway look she received from Elijah.... which only annoyed Elijah.

"I need some fresh air, I'm feeling a tad....dead," Elijah replied, which caused Agneta to laugh.

Agneta jumped to her feet and motioned for Elijah and Elena to follow her.... she escorted them outside, and guided them down a small dirt path that rested at the back of her property.

"Where are you taking us?" Elijah asked.

"I'm taking you both to my secret hideout," Agneta smirked. "It's something I've been working on."