Speed lesson. Joshua pov

We were all listening to Rose talk about positions and how to place ur skates and whatever, but I couldn't concertrate. Damn she's hot. She's my type too. She's around 5,2. Brunette and brown dark eyes. Freckles and dimples. She was wearing a lulu-lemon jacket and black leggings and I couldn't help but realize. She had a ass. Even tho she was pretty. Fuck she had a attitude and she knew how to talk back and she clearly got that from coach. We had a little argument earlier. She's so annoying. Thinking she's better than everyone. Thing is, yea i was checking her out earlier but can u blame me. Before I even knew it. We were warming up. Doing laps of the rink.

Damn she's hot. Marcus says. Sadly she's not my type. But, Joshua, she's yours. Just saying. I completely ignore him and juste starts skating. She was watching us from the side. Focus Joshua. I told myself. But before I even knew it. The girl was straight in front of me looking up at me. Can I help you. I say. Yes u can actually she smiles. Bend those knees a little. And don't look at ur skates when u skate look up front. Excuse me little girl but I already knew that. Dosent look like that to me. She replies. She gives me a smile and then skates away. I turn too look at Marcus. He's laughing. Stfu man I say. I didn't even say anything. The practice is done and we all skate back to Rose. Good job guys. Most of u guys did a good job. Most of u she than repeated herslef looking at me. Man she's annoying.

We're back in the changing room when I hear people talk about how hot Rose is. I decide to ignore them. Yo there's a party tonight wanna come? Marcus asks me. Hell yea I answer. We should invite Rose. Do whatever u want man. I say. Okay!! He walks out of the changing room. Probs to go tell her. I don't know why Marcus wants for her to come. She's not his type.
I walk out of the changing room and bump into someone. Ofc. It was Rose. Watch it she says. I roll my eyes but as we walk she her bag gets stuck in mine and it's makes us fall to the ground. We both grown in pain. I didn't realize until I open my eyes. She on top of me. Our eyes lock and what feels like forever we just look into each other eyes. I can't help but start to blush. Wow. Not only are u slow on ice but ur clumsy. She says. Sorry what now. I reply. Ur the one who tripped me. It's ur fault. We both fight for a long time until we hear a coughs. What are u guys doings? We both freeze and look at coach face. He looks like he just saw a ghost. We tripped. She quicky answers. Thanks to him, she quietly says. As we walk away we both look back at the same time. She's weird.

———
Can't wait to do the party. But my fingers hurt like hell.