001

august 15, 2038

august 15, 2038

park avenue, Detroit

8:29 pm

"you worry too much, Ara." m/n chuckled, getting out of his car and gazing up at the 70th story building, his phone against his ear as his coat was gently caressed by the wind. He heard a sigh on the other end of the line which had him smile.

"I'm not the only one n/n. Your mother worries about you too." Clara spoke, her voice smooth and velvety. m/n frowned, hating how he was making the Android and his mother worried for his safety, but he had a job to do, as head assistant of CyberLife it was his duty to figure out what makes a deviant a deviant, and what better way to learn is a stand off. He knows it wasn't the best idea, but it's the only one they've got.

"I know, and I appreciate it, but this is my job." He walked underneath the police tape, showing his badge to the two officers who allowed him across. "I'll be fine, don't worry. Tell mom i'll be late for dinner, Love you guys."

She sighed, "we love you too, n/n. You better come home without a scratch." The line then went dead. m/n shook his head and pocketed the phone, sliding into the elevator that would take him to the top floor. He startled when a voice to his left spoke, smooth and deep. The young adult looked over to see an android, a bit taller than him, with neat brown hair, a deviant curl hanging in his eye, as he wore the signature android outfit. RK800 was printed on the front in LEDs, brown puppy dog eyes stared down at him. 

"Oh, hello. I didn't realize this elevator was occupied, I'm m/n," m/n said, holding a hand out for the android to shake. the RK model stared at his hand for a moment before taking it in his slightly larger one.

"Hello, my name's Connor, I'm the Android sent my CyberLife." Connor introduced himself, shaking the adults hand.

"Nice to meet you Connor," m/n let his hand go, "I'm here as head assistant, and was sent to monitor the Deviant from afar and take some notes. and I already know, it's not the best idea we've ever had." m/n shrugged. Connor continued to stare at him for a moment longer, then turned his gaze back at the elevator doors when m/n took a journal out and started to dot some notes down, probably to do with him. Connor took his coin out, and started to calibrate his functions. m/n saw this and watched, his eyes wide with awe. The pen in his hand scribbled down something as he looked away, which had Connor's lips quirk up a tiny bit. Once his last trick had been done, the elevator had stopped at the top, the elevator doors opening with an armed officer awaiting for the duo.

"Negotiator and Mr. l/n on site." The armed guard spoke into his comes, walking from the two, "repeat. Negotiator and Mr. l/n on site." The man went around the corner as they walked from the elevator. m/n heard a woman's voice from inside of the home as he kept his notebook and pen out.