𝟎𝟎𝟎

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝐂𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟐

𝟓:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦

The year was 2032, it's been nearing a decade since the first Android in the world had passed the Turing Test, the world was becoming more advance in technology thanks to a man named Elijah Kamski, who had created these magnificent machines. A young boy walked down the halls of the building he was in, it was the main warehouse that created the Androids, his eyes roamed around the interior walls, mesmerized by where he was, ever since he was younger, he always dreamed of coming to CyberLife, and now, after working his butt and graduating early from both High School and College, he get's to meet his idol and the founder of CyberLife.

He made it to his destination, he sighed and knocked loudly waiting for someone to open up the office door that was labeled "Elijah Kamski". The young boy waited for a few minutes before the door opened, revealing a beautiful Android with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a blue dress, she greeted him with a smile. "Hello M/N, Elijah will be with you in a moment. Won't you come in?" She opened the door more so M/N could step into the huge room. At the far end of the room, where a desk usually was, was Elijah sitting on the floor with another Android standing by him, a glass of water held in her hand. M/N stood there, not knowing what he needed to do whilst he waited for Elijah to notice him inside of his office.

"Are you going to stand by the door all day kid?" Elijah's voice rang out through the big office, M/N jumped at the loudness of the older man's voice. 

"No sir," M/N said, their voice small as he walked slowly towards Elijah, who continued to sit and look out the big window in front of him. The young boy stood slightly behind him, anxiety causing him to not get nearer to his Idol. What if Elijah hates M/N and throws him back the way he came? 

"Come sit with me M/N," Elijah said, grabbing the water from his Android. M/N sat down slowly next to him, leaving some space between the older man and himself. It was quiet for a few minutes, M/N stared out in the autumn afternoon, leaves falling from the trees. Autumn was one of M/N's favorite seasons, his other favorite season was [Second favorite Season = S/F/S]. Elijah finally broke the silence again, "How old are you and what's your occupation right now?" He asked, not taking his eyes off of the falling leaves. M/N looked at him.

"I'm sixteen and I had just graduated from College. I graduated High School at thirteen," M/N said, not noticing the small smile playing on Elijah's lips, M/N looked down in his lap, "I don't have a job, My mom told me that I was to smart to get one of those other jobs and had signed me up for an intern ship here at CyberLife." Elijah looks to the young boy.

"Is it just you and you're mom?" Elijah asked, M/N looked up and smiled at him.

"Yes, it is." M/N nodded, Elijah didn't bother to ask about his dad, understanding that he probably didn't want to talk about it. 

"You're mother. You said that she had signed you up for this intern?" Elijah asked, changing the subject.

"Yes," m/n replied with a nod of his head, looking out the window that towered over the city below them. "She has been encouraging me to try and get a job here, and after seeing the ad for new interns, she saw that as an opportunity to make my dream come true." He explained, missing the soft smile Elijah was sending him.

"She sounds great, your mom." He spoke.

"Oh, yeah! She's awesome, sir. The best support I have!" He laughed, then tried to backpedal, "oh, I'm sorry sir," Elijah quirked a brow.

"For what?" He asked, taking a sip of his water.

"People usually tell me to be quiet whenever I speak, says I'm to loud." He sheepishly smiled.

"Well," Elijah started, "they're just jealous, because your smarter." Elijah laughed genuinely, something he hasn't been able to do in a long time, but this kid reminded him of his younger self, when he had only dreamed of changing the world with these wonderful machines.

"Oh, I wouldn't go that far, sir. I'm not that smart,"

"Kid, you graduated highschool at thirteen and had only just graduated from college. I think that qualifies you as smart," Elijah raised his brow.

"Oh, well. Not as smart as you," m/n said, "but, I have to ask, why did you call me here?"

"Oh! Right!" Elijah suddenly stood up, full of energy as he went towards another section of his office. m/n stood up, with the blonde android from before helping him up gently, which he smiled at her in thanks. "I have a proposition for you kid, and since you're the only one in this place that seems to know what he's doing," Elijah came towards him with a couple of blank blueprints and note pads, "i want you to design an android and write down in these notebooks what your thought process is when your creating them. And once you're done, submit them."

"What, is this for, sir?" m/n questioned, grabbing them. Elijah smiled.

"Well, it's so I can see if you'll be a great addition to the team. And please, call me Elijah, sir makes me sound old." Elijah waved his hand. m/n's eyes widened. Team?

"Team? What do you mean, si-- I mean, Elijah?"

"It means, you'll be one of my assistants, if you can figure out how to design your own Android, after all." Elijah explained. m/n stared at him for another minute, before smiling. His dream felt like it was finally coming true, and it all began when his mom signed him up for this internship.

note: this is an old story from like, 2023, and I never finished the chapter. But I actually like how it turned out, and please, don't mind how ooc Elijah is, I haven't watched or played DBH in so long. But I do hope you liked this chapter, and how was it?

I will be working on my other stories that aren't on Hiatus, but I need to get some motivation for them again T-T

vote and comment.

word count: 1104