~ chap. 2 ~

"What's wrong?" Sunghoon asked curiously.

"Why did Lee Heeseung say hi to you?" Niki said. "Do you know him or something?"

"Because he's nice?" Sunghoon said. "I don't know him."

"That's so weird that he said hi to you..." Niki said.

"Niki! Don't say that, he's right next to us!" Sunghoon whisper-shouted. "Besides, he was in my first period class and I just asked him if I was in the right classroom and stuff."

"And now he's saying hi to you? Just because you asked him if your first class was right?"

"Well we did talk a little bit after class." Sunghoon said. "Just kind of saying our names, but then he had to go because some of his girl best friends were chasing him."

"His girl best friends? Oh, you mean the fan girls?"

"Fan girls!?" Sunghoon went wide-eyed. "He has fan girls, what do you mean!?" He didn't think a random boy at school would have fan girls. I mean sure- Heeseung was good looking and all, but fan girls!? That's insane!

"Yeah they're totally berserk." Niki laughed. "What'd they say to you after he left?"

"They were asking me what he had second period," Sunghoon chuckled. "I just told them it wasn't their business."

"You did what." Niki gave a deadpan look.

"I told them it wasn't their business. It's creepy to follow people around like that."

"Sunghoon, they're crazy! They're probably gonna terrorize you for the rest of the school year." Niki frowned. "You just don't get it."

"It's whatever. I'll probably be with you for most of the-"

"WONGHOON!? Where is WONGHOON!?" That girl from earlier yelled.

"What the fuck!?" Sunghoon whispered to Niki. "Help me out, dude!"

Niki passed Sunghoon a mask and beanie from his bag quickly. "I told you they were nuts."

"Okay, and now I get it!" Sunghoon said, quickly putting the accessories on to cover his face.

Suddenly Heeseung turned to the girls. "Who is Wonghoon?"

"That dude you were talking to earlier!" The girl yelled.

"Ah, Sunghoon? He isn't in this class." Heeseung chuckled. "Sorry girls."

The girls were frustrated, but began walking up to Heeseung as they finally found out what class he had.

Suddenly a teacher barged in. "Sorry I'm late, kiddos. And girls, you're not apart of this class, out!"

They all shrieked and giggled as they ran out of the classroom.

Sunghoon let out a big sigh and passed Niki the mask and beanie back.

"Thank you so much, Heeseung." He smiled.

"No problem, Sunghoon." He replied. "What'd you do to make them so angry?"

"I'll tell you after class." Sunghoon said.

Niki gave them a look before class went on. It was the same as last class, nothing new. It ended quickly.

As Sunghoon and Niki were walking out, Heeseung suddenly grabbed Sunghoons shoulder. "So, are you gonna tell me?"

"Ah, sure, but it's a little bit embarrassing."

"And, you know, Sunghoon doesn't have to tell you if he doesn't want to." Niki glared.