~ chap. 4 ~

Sunghoon was in a crisis.

Does he really like Heeseung... that  way?

One second he's like, "No way, I don't like Heeseung!" But then the next second he's like, "Oh, but the way he calls me Hoon.. and the way he kissed me in my dream."

After a bit of his mini crisis he realized that school did in fact exist and he does have to go there, so he lazily got out of bed to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, Hoon." Heeseung greeted Sunghoon in first period. "How are you?"

"I'm good." Sunghoon replied, looking down.

"Are you alright?" He asked with worried expression.

"Uh, yes, I'm fine! Thanks for asking, though." Sunghoon said, plastering a fake smile on his face.

"Oh, okay." Heeseung muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School was the same as always that day. Heeseung trying to casually talk to Sunghoon, and Sunghoon replying in the most awkward way possible.

Heeseung thought about what could it have been that made their friendship so awkward. They were fine on the first day of school.

He figured that if they spent more time together, it would be less awkward between them. So maybe if they had some time to hang out, it would help mend their friendship. Perhaps a sleepover? Heeseung's parents weren't home and it was a Friday night, so it was like the perfect opportunity. 

He exited the big red doors and immediately found Sunghoon, who was about to begin walking home.

"Wait, Hoon!" Heeseung called out, in a slightly loud tone.

"Ah! What?" Sunghoon shrieked.

"Do you want to sleep over at mine? My parents aren't home."

"Well..." Sunghoon thought about it. What about his dreams? Or, would they have stopped by now? "S-sure..."

"Really? Thank you!" Heeseung grinned, ruffling up Sunghoon's silky hair.

Sunghoon made a disgusted face as a response to his hair being messed up, it was too cute. He squinted, stuck his tongue out, and scrunched up his nose. Heeseung was about to faint.

Oh, not that tongue again.

He wanted to taste it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunghoon was panicking internally.

He really said yes to a sleepover offer with Heeseung despite his dreams?

But Heeseung just looked too irresistible, it was like Sunghoon needed to say yes to that offer.

And now he was walking to Heeseung's house as both of their hands "accidentally" brushed up against each other.

On the other hand, Heeseung was also internally panicking. This was because he clearly  wanted to taste Sunghoon's tongue earlier, and that has never happened with anyone, never mind Sunghoon.

But the two were literally about to sleep over. That's great.

"Sunghoon, just to let you know, my little brother is still home but he won't bother you too much. Oh, and now that I think about it, we only have 3 bedrooms."

"Huh?" Sunghoon replied, confused.

"Like, my bedroom, my parents' bedroom, and my brother's bedroom." Heeseung said reluctantly. He really hoped Sunghoon wouldn't turn away.