Chapter 1

As soon as the bell rang everyone closed the their books being bored with maths , while i am still talking with my friend about some boys' crush.
I am y/n . A 15 years old girl . Now it is just before the time of summer vacation, when we get a lots of homework to complete in 1 month.
Me and my two more friends -
• Jisoo
•Jennie
We came downstairs while talking and suddenly I told Jennie "Hey you know what Jisoo knows about almost every boy's crush"
"Whattt, really Jisoo. Do you even consider me as your friend now. How can you not tell me such an important thing "😭 said Jennie.
" I still consider you as my friend just bcz you bring tasty food for lunch " replied Jisoo.
" Ok so from today you are not going to get it" said Jennie
" Hey noo how can you do that . I am you one and only Jisoo right"Said Jisoo dramatically
" Hmmmm actually you can get it but you will have to tell me the boys' crush " said Jennie
" Yes ofc why not" said Jisoo with a sigh of relief.

While she was telling us boys' crushes i suddenly asked " Do you know who is the crush of Jungkook"
"Yes girl , it's you" she replied.

Jeon Jungkook , a boy with a short temper. I am really annoyed with him . In the previous class he annoyed me too much.

"Whatttt! Are you serious right now" me and Jennie said at the same time.
"Yes ofc have i ever lied to you guys" Jisoo told.

NEXT DAY

Jisoo said " Heyyyyyy c'mon man. I just told her that you like her and plus for how many days were you going to hide it"
" Aishhh why did you told her. I am shy and embarrassed now even to make a eye contact with her " said Jungkook.
" Hey hey , is this the same daring jungkook which I knew. *Dramatically sighed* I can't beleive you also changed " said Jisoo.
" You are right . Well... Now that you have already told her , just do me a favour, tell her to come and meet me under this tree during the last interval " Jungkook told.
"No"
"Pls pls Jisoo . You know how much I like her right" Said jungkook
Ok I will tell her" Jisoo replied.