CHAPTER 14

I know you guys must be wondering about Jungkook . Well Jungkook has a company of his own. He started the company 2 years ago but kept it a secret from everyone.

JUNGKOOK POV
"So is the interview completed" I asked my employee.
"Yes boss it's done"
"Ok then sort out the people who are selected and send an e mail to them by tomorrow and tell them that they can start working from the day after tomorrow"
"Ok sir"
"And in those keep one as my secretary"
"Ok sir"

Y/N POV
"Waah" i screamed .
"What happened" Jackson asked.
"I..I got selected"
"What are you serious!?" He said in disbelief that actually it was more like shouting.
"Yes and they said that I can start working tomorrow. I will work as the boss's secretary "
"Finally i thought you will be jobless for your whole life and I will have to pay for your rent" Jackson said in a sigh of relief.

Next day

Y/n was hurrying and did not had her breaki (breakfast) as she was running late and who wants to be late for her first day of work.

"Shit brooo do it fast" I said as we were stuck in traffic.
"Actually you can drop me here I will go faster than you" i said and got off the car and started running towards the office.

Time skip
*Sigh of relief*' Thank god I am on time' y/n thought.
A girl came to y/n and said.
"Excuse me miss are you a newcomer ?"
"Oh yes I am and I am the secretary of the CEO here, i suppose" I said
"Ohh. Come with me" i followed her just like she said.

'Waah this so big and beautiful. And I have heard that the CEO here is so handsome. Ahh I can't wait to see him'

The lady knocked on the door and a familiar yet unfamiliar voice said "come in"

We both went in and she began to say "Good morning Mr.Jeon she is Kim y/n and will be your secretary."
"Ok you can leave now"

I couldn't see his face properly and it was bent downwards.

"Umm..mr.jeon do you want me to do something" i asked him, and he raised his head.
"You?" I gasped