Alessia Russo x You

Y/n P.O.V

I'm on my way to Emirates Stadium where I will sign with Arsenal, I'm nervous as I know Alessia Russo will be there we both not seen each other since I left few years ago. I don't know how she will react after seeing me again.

When i get there i got greeted by Jonas.

"Hello you must be Y/n." Jonas said.

"Hi yes." i said.

"Welcome to arsenal." Jonas said

We started walking towards an office and started to sign a contract, my contract is until 2026 there's a chance it can extend. After signing Jonas stands up.

"Welcome to Arsenal Y/n."Jonas said and reached out his hands and I shake it.

"Thank you Jonas for giving me the opportunity to join this squad." I said.

"Do you want to meet the team they are doing training right now." Jonas said.

"Uhh yeah sure." I said nervously.

We started walking and when we reached to the side of the pitch i saw the girls doing training, I watched them until the Captain Kim Little noticed me and started walking towards me.

"Hello, you must be our new signing." Kim Little said.

"Hi yeah I'm Y/n Y/l/n." I said.

"Welcome to arsenal Y/n." Kim Little said.

—-------------------------------------------------

Alessia P.O.V

When I heard the person's name I turned around and saw Y/n standing there talking to Kim, why is she here? Why is she back after being gone?

"Girls the training is done go shower and after that go to the meeting room I will introduce you all to our new signing." Jonas said.

I went straight to the locker room without looking at the girls and Y/n I couldn't face seeing her. After showering I waited for the girls to finish before going to the meeting room.

When we go there I sit next to Lotte while waiting for Jonas.

"Do you think she will really join us?" lotte asked.

"I guess she will and why now just appear after disappearing for a long time and not talking to us." i said.

Jonas came in with Y/n following him behind.

—-----------------------------------------------

Y/n P.O.V

I followed Jonas toward the meeting room when we got there he opened the door and got inside and I followed behind and closed the door after.

"Hello, girls as you already know Y/n is our new signing she played for Perth Glory before going back here in England and signed for Arsenal." Jonas said. "Why don't you introduce yourself Y/n."

"Hi everyone it's nice meeting you all i'm Y/n i played as a striker at Perth Glory but before I played there I played at Manchester United." I said.

"Welcome Y/n." some of the girls said.

After the meeting i left the room i started walking through the hallways when i heard my name being called.

"Y/n wait." someone said from behind and I turned around and saw Lotte.

"Hey Lotte." I said and Lotte hugged me.

"Y/n it's really been awhile why did you just disappear and appear again after few years of being gone." Lotte said.

"I'm so sorry Lotte i needed to go back to Australia for some family reason and just left without explaining everything I only explained to Marc Skinner what was going on and he understood yes I didn't explain I just can't." I said.

"Why didn't you call us Y/n, Alessia was worried that she did something wrong that made you leave Manchester United without explaining things first." Lotte said.

"I didn't mean it if I can just go back in time I will literally do it." I said.

"How did you join Perth glory?" lotte asked.

I explained everything about how i joined the club and explained how I spent 2 years playing there before moving back here in England. After the talk me and lotte parted ways.

I notice how Alessia not looking at me when she does she will look on the other way when I catch her and I just look down. When I got to the parking lot I saw Alessia walking towards her car so i started jogging until i reached her.

"Al wait." I said.

"What do you want Y/n?" alessia said.

"Al." i said.

"Why did you even come back and then what you will leave again and disappear again for what years again." Al said.

"Al please listen to me I did it for some reason yes I didn't explain why I didn't explain that I just disappeared and didn't message you when you messaged back." I said trying not to cry.

"No need to explain just let me go Y/n." Alessia said trying to get inside her car.

"I- I left cause my mom she got worse and she didn't have that much time left and my family needed me to go back to Australia i didn't have a choice i wanted to stay here I wanted to stay at United but I can't." i explained.

"Why didn't you tell me Y/n, you literally can tell me but you decided to just leave and not message me back you made me worried." Alessia said.

"I know and I mess up i know I should message you." I said.

"I should really go Y/n I'm so sorry." Al said and then went inside her car before driving away leaving me alone.

I went back to my apartment to put all my furniture everywhere before starting dinner. Tomorrow we have light training before the Arsenal game vs Manchester United. Arsenal already posted about me joining the team, the fans were shocked some were happy.

Article:

Former Manchester United and former Perth Glory striker Y/n Y/l/n joined Arsenal, what will she bring to the team, the manager of Perth Glory said they were sad that she had to go but they were happy that she joined the team and brought them some wins.

Will Y/n play or she will stay on the bench? Can she showcase what she got, will arsenal now win wsl after signing the sensation Y/n or their team, we will soon find out.

I decided to ignore some articles and just sleep.

—--------------------------------------------------

No one P.O.V

Will Alessia talk to Y/n tomorrow again or will Alessia ignore Y/n?

---------------------------------------------------------

i'm not sure when is the next part and update as i already being busy with school but i will try to update as soon as i can again and sorry if this doesn't make sense