Jill Roord X You

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up to someone coughing on my side and I looked over to Jill and checked the time on my phone and it read 3:45 am.

"Love, are you okay?" I asked

"I'm okay and sorry for waking you up." Jill said.

I decided to touch her forehead and pull my hands away right away.

"Love you're burning up stay here I'm gonna go get medicine downstairs." I said starting to stand up.

"don't leave me." Jill said coughing again.

"I'll be quick don't worry." I said and then went downstairs and got the medicine needed and a bottle of water.

When I came back to our room Jill was fast asleep. I decided to wake her up and give her the medicine and water before putting it on the side table.

"we will call your coach later and tell him you will not come later." I said.

"I want to go." Jill said.

"you're sick you need rest." I said.

After that, Jill went back to sleep hugging me and I went back to sleep.

Alarm blaring what I'm hearing right now, I shut it before slowly removing myself from Jill who's still sleeping peacefully. I looked at the clock it was already 8 am, I decided to call Gareth Taylor.

Gareth: hello?

Me: hi Gareth it's Y/n, Jill's girlfriend I wanted to call you to tell you that Jill is sick she's resting and still sleeping right now so she can't come in for the practice today.

Gareth: hello Y/n thank you for informing me tell Jill to take care of herself and feel better.

Me: I will thanks Gareth.

And then hung up the call.

Few hours later someone rang the doorbell I remember we didn't invite anyone to our apartment so I decided to open the door and was shocked to see one of Jill's teammates from Manchester City in front of me.

"Hello," I said.

"Who are you and am I even in the right apartment." the person said.

"Are you looking for Jill Roord?" I asked.

"yes and who are you?" the person said.

"she's inside sleeping on the couch please don't do anything stupid she's not feeling well right now and I'm Y/n." I said and let her in before closing the door.

"wait what are you doing here in her apartment you were not here before." the person said.

"I- uhh." I said.

"Lauren stop questioning her and she leaves here that's why she's here." I heard Jill say.

"What?" Lauren said.

"surprise she's my girlfriend , I wanted to keep her a secret I don't want the fans to know about my love life." Jill said.

"Sorry Jill and sorry for just coming here out of nowhere after Gareth told us you're not here cause you're sick I decided to go here without calling or even texting you first." Lauren said.

"It's okay Hempo and Hempo meet Y/n and Y/n meet Hempo one of my teammates from Manchester City." Jill said.

"Nice meeting you." I said.

"Nice meeting you too and I should really go now and leave you guys alone but if you guys need anything please call or text me and I will tell the team that you're okay but I won't mention anything about Y/n so don't worry." Hempo said and went to the door.

"I didn't expect we would have visitors today especially one of my teammates." Jill said.

"It's okay love and funny how she thought she went to wrong apartment floor and door." I said.

"That's Hempo for you." Jill said.

"wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"yes please." Jill said

"Are you okay with weathering with you or do you want another movie." I said.

"yeah I'm okay with it." Jill said.

When we were halfway through the movie I gave Jill medicine for her to drink. After the movie I look at Jill who's now fast asleep I kiss her forehead and put the blanket on her.

----------------------------------
Few days later

Jill got better she's now on her way for the training and Jill invited me to go with her to training and meet some of her teammates.

We're on our way now I'm nervous to meet them. What if they will hate me and what if they will not like me?

"Love, are you okay?" Jill asked while driving.

"Not really just thinking what if they won't like me." I said.

"Hey they will love you don't worry." Jill said.

When we get there, me and Jill went inside. She introduce me to her teammates. The girls were happy that Jill is happy to have me on her life.

-------------------------------
After training

Their training went well now we're on our way home, watching Jill practice made me smile. When we get to the apartment we spend the rest of our day just watch movies and eat dinner before going to bed to sleep.

----------------------------------
Hello last update for now I will try to post again on Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday for new one. And sorry if this doesn't really makes sense.

Have a great day and be safe always everyone and don't forget to drink water 💙