His Imperial Highness, Ezra Palpatine

Sabine Wren, rebel, Mandalorian and ex-Imperial was normally seen as a very colorful person. Thn again, her armor was her canva. When you look at Sabine, you only see color. Or an explosive, but that's only if you made bad choices.

Sabine on the other hand, she has a knack to read people like an open book. Something she often uses to annoy Kanan. Kanan - she knows he used to be a Jedi, he is doing a bad job at hiding that from them - has a different reason to be annoyed right now, though.

The crew was watching a recording of an event on Coruscant, an event in which the Emperor himself is present. As well as his grandson, the imperial prince. Having her eyes on the young man in royal garb, Sabine said, "For a prince, he looks miserable."

"He stands right besides the Emperor, who won't be miserable?" answered her friend Zeb.

"I won't say he is miserable." said Kanan. "Just as apathetic to the civilians as his grandfather."

"I don't think that's it." said Sabine.

"What now, can you sense the feeligs of a hologram?" asked Kanan, just slightly mocking her. She replied with a glare. If the glare of a Mandalorian could kill, Kanan would hae been dead for a while now. "Anyway, Hera, you said something about rumors?"

"Yes. I heard rumors that the Emperor and Prince will come to Lothal for this year's Empire Day." said Hera. "I don't think they are true - despite coming from our most resputable sources - but I can't see why these two would visit Lothal of all planets!"

"Maybe we're so infamous now, the Emperor and his successor are after us themselves." guessed Zeb jokingly, crossing his arms ehind his head. "Or Kanan blew his cover as a Jedi on a mission."

"Even then, won't that attract his second hand?" wondered Kanan. "Not to mention, I got a hunch the Emperor is Vader's master."

"What if the Prince is Vader's apprentice?" wondered Rex, joining in.

"No Sith would allow an authority over them, that aren't their masters." said Kanan. He then pointed to the Prince on the holo, "The kid has no yellow eyes, i doubt he gets trained in the force." "But-" "Being force sensitive and being trained aren't the same, Hera." He looked to Sabine as he said that. "Albeit Vader could take him, when he fulfills the rule of two."

"Context, Kanan." demanded Hera.

"The Sith have a rule, the rule of two. Only a master and an apprentice can exist.  The apprentice can only take their own apprentice when they kill their master. Rite of passage." explained Kanan, "At least this is what my master told me."

"Sounds like the stuff Skywalker and Kenobi said." confirmed Rex. "I can't believe only two people won over the masses of the Jedi."

"That's why it is important that Kanan rebuilds the Jedi." said Hera. Kanan rolled his eyes at that. "Now... should we stay away from Lothal for the time being? Just to be safe?"

"I still think that rumor is bogus, but I let you decide." said Zeb. "The Ghost is your ship after all."

...

They ended up being stuck on Lothal. Apparently the rumors were true. And for that, the security measurements were stregthened. In other words, they couldn't leave without being caught.

"Karrabast."

"Exactly, Zeb." agreed Sabine as they walked though Lothal to the parade. Time to just blend in, hide and wait for this to be over. Kanan hid in the cave system, to make sure Vader and the Emperor won't sense him. "Glad I am not force sensitive. Being able to be sensed sounds so scary."

"Not to loose your mind to the dark side?" asked Hera. "That is the scary part if you ask me."

"She has a point. Now at least." said Rex. "But when the Jedi still existed, I met some parents who were scared the Jedi would come and take their children. In hindsight, very unerstandable."