48

| March 18th |

After much pushback from Hazel, their Judge finally granted the DNA test. Zac spent the last two weeks doing everything that was requested by the lawyer, attending family therapy, weekend visitations, and more. He hasn't paid her a dime in child support hoping to get the results back by the end of the month so that $5,200 can get pushed down to a more reasonable amount. He doesn't understand how she gets $5,200 a month and she only gets him 4 days. Fatima told him so.

"How was your weekend?" Hazel asked. They were currently walking into the hospital for her checkup and to get that court-ordered DNA test. Her legal team didn't even fight it which caught Zac for a surprise considering she had been pushing back for months.

"Pretty good." He mumbled walking through the entrance noticing someone recording and following them. "Yo, my man...fuck are you doing?" Zac asked the man, Hazel turned around as she waddled in front of him to the elevators as she knew where to go. "Zac leave that man alone, that is my camera man."

"Camera man? This ain't no damn Love and Hip Hop." Zac scrunched his face up at the pair in front of him. "Well with Junior I didn't get to do a lot of things due to terrible sickness so this time around I wanted to video everything out, that way those memories are documented." She explained pressed the up arrow signaling the elevator.

"And you didn't think to tell me some random dude would be in my face with this bright ass light?" The elevator door opened, all three of them walked in listening to the boring elevator music. "I apologize that I didn't tell you, but meet Ron my camera dude." She introduced the two and they both exchanged head nods.

All three of them made their way into the lobby area, Zac made a detour to sit down while Hazel went to the booth to check in for her appointment. Afterwards, she sat by Zac as she filled out some paperwork that they need.

A short while later they called her back, she propped herself up on the table lifting her belly up to ease some of the tightness she was feeling. She was almost ready to pop so it could be just her baby settling in but she would be sure to ask her doctor about it in case it was something more.

"And there is your baby." The doctor pointed to the screen as her other hand moved the wand around Hazel's belly. Both of them looking at the monitor as it moved around. "Can we listen to the heart beat?" Hazel asked wiping a few slipped tears, she had been an emotional train wreck her entire pregnancy.

"Of course, I will also have the front desk give you some photos to take home like last time." She connected the device up to Hazel and a weird static noise rung into the room before they started hearing whooshing sounds from their little bundle of joy. The doctor let it play for a few minutes before cutting it off.

"Now let's talk labor and delivery, I know you mentioned a water birth, did you still wanna do that?" The doctor began wiping the wand and the gel off of Hazel stomach, she tilted her head thinking about the answer. "Yeah if I can."

"Okay we have some brochures that you guys can take home and look over." She smiled nicely throwing the napkins and gloves away before washing her hands again. "Not only that but last time we met, we went over gender, did you still wanna be surprised during delivery or have you changed your mind."

She looked at Zac to see what he wanted to do, he looked up from his phone with all eyes on him. "Sorry my family is at a different hospital giving me an update on somebody." He stated awkwardly stuffing his phone in his pocket. "But do what you wanna do." He shrugged not really caring.

"I still got a month left and two more visits so Imma think it over. I don't think planning a gender reveal this soon is gonna work, Damn pregnancy brain." Hazel mentally slapped her face as the doctor nodded.