Disclaimer: I am still researching what it is and what it is like having it, I am in no way saying that I definitely have it as I am undiagnosed, I am not trying to spread misinformation so if a professional or someone who is diagnosed thinks anything I'm saying is wrong please tell me.

.
.
.

First off, here's the definition copy pasted of google: Ehlers-Danlos syndromes are a group of conditions that cause very flexible joints and stretchy and fragile skin.

Common symptoms of Ehlers-Danlos syndromes include unusually flexible joints and skin that stretches and breaks easily.

There's no cure for Ehlers-Danlos syndromes. But support from professionals like physiotherapists can help you manage your symptoms.

Ehlers-Danlos syndromes are often inherited from your parents.

Me and my family are beginning to think that there is a possibility that I have hEDS (hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, the most common type of EDS), there are alot of reasons for this, the first reason is my hypermobility, I have mentioned it in the past but basically I am very flexible because my joints are weird.

Another thing is I have always experience a lot of pain, as a naive child who never fit in with the rest of the world, I assumed that everything that ever made me different was actually completely normal and I was just worse at hiding it then everyone else because I didn't understand that that's not how people work, so I ended up hiding my entire personality and every single thing that I struggled with daily from everyone who didn't experience it firsthand or at least see it. Also, I think the only time I did complain about the pain was after P.E. or during long walks which is when it was almost impossible to ignore and the adults around me would simply say something along the lines of "exercise usually does hurt" so I assumed that meant "yes, it is completely normal to experience excruciating pain everytime you go for a walk along the beach with your family."

Anyway, lately the pain has gotten alot worse since I haven't been sitting down as much as I used to. Some things I struggle with a lot more then others are stairs and standing for certain periods of time but even sitting down can be painful, in fact as I'm typing this I'm sitting down and my thighs hurt alot because a few minutes ago I did the dishes which hurt and I'm not really sitting in a comfortable position but who cares? Lol.

Anyway, the easiest example I could get of my hypermobility is my right thumb being weird, I can also wrap my legs around the back of my head and do a bunch of other stuff but I'm not putting pictures of that because that would include showing my face and just no.