Awaken [1/2]

At the Henituse Residence, birds were chirping with a waves of fresh air as it flows inside a window.

The wind blows and cares the cheek of the slumbering child on the bed as the child's hair flutter and he wiggles in his blanket more.

Then a click sound was heard as the wind stopped. A man in his mid fifties walks in wearing butler outfit and a vicious smile with a cup of chocolate milk in his hands.

The butler, without any noise put the cup of milk on the table and walks to his slumbering puppy young master.

The butler smiledd as he shakes the boy abit. "Young master, it's time to wake up"

The boy stirrs and whines with his adorable and sleepy voice "Five..more.. minutes,Ron.."

The butler, Ron chuckled silently and said " young master, aren't you excited to greet the countess back?"

The boy's ears perked, the blanket was thrown away as the boy sat on his bed with sparkling gaze along with his messy hair on his forehead and a little Saliva near his cheek.

"You are right! Mommy will be back today! Ron, bring me the clothes which me and mommy bought before she left to Harris Village!"

Ron chuckled at his adorable young master as he wipes the saliva from the boy's cheek with his cuff.

"As you wish, young master. Here is your chocolate milk"

As Ron gave the cup carefully to the boy as it was now mild. The boy beams as he grab the cup.

Few moments later, The bot was standing infront of the mirror wearing a white shirt as there was cute little bunny design on the sleeves with blue pants with a clove charm. Also a cute scarf (which was not much warm as it was almost mid spring) with little bunny heads on the ends. His hair were groomed perfectly.

The boy smiles and spins in a circle with a giggle. Ron suppress his smile which was threatening to form.

"Now, let's go to meet Dad!" The boy chimed and walks in the hall with Ron as he walks in an adorable tip tap way. The maids pass by squeak and whispers.

"So cute!"

"Adorable!"

"I took this oath, I will continue to wok here even if they don't give me pay! I mean just ..just look! So adorable!"

"Same!"

"young master is an Angel, I am telling you!"

They walk to the dining hall/room as man in his thirties was standing, his brown hair and eyes. The man noticed the child and smiles.

"Cale, you'r here"

"Dad!"

The child, Cale ran and hugs his father and the man smiles and pat his son. Ron bows and left both father-son duo.

Cale and his father sat on the dining table, when a guy in his twenties walks in with a tray full of food.

Cale who saw this eyes sparkle and his father chuckled at his son's behaviour.

"Beacrox hyung!"

Cale said with a smile and Beacrox also gave a little smile to Cale then turned to his usual stoic face as he put food on the table.

Cale and his father started to eat as Cale's food was already cut into little pieces. His hyung always cut it for him!

Cale puffs his chest and beams as he took a bite of food. Cale alittle mess as there was little crumbs on his cheek and some on the table, his father chuckled at his son as the child confused titled his head with a fork in his hand.

After eating, Cale and his father were at the main gate of their house, waiting for his mother, who was about to arrive.

Cale saw his father talking to the knight as he quickly set his scarf.

'I will be the cutest! And make mommy to promise that she would never leave without me and Dad! Hm!'

Cale giggles softy as thought about his plan but don't know why, he was having a bad feeling..

'It might be because mommy was away from me, yeah! Nothing more, and it's fine as mommy is coming home today!'

Cale nodded.

Ron looking at his younger master chuckles and the knight's with his father smiles.

Few minutes later, the gates opened of the County opened and everyone's attention was there. Cale smiles as he got ready to greet his mother. But..

Cale's smile stiffened, when hew saw guards who were sent with his mother came quickly on their horses with panick behinf them was the carriage with Henituse crest.

"We need healers!"

After hearing the panicked voice his Father ran to the carriage as Cale and ron behind his father.

Cale's father Opened the door of carriage in hurry and saw Cale's mother, pale and coughing blood.

"Jour!"
Cale's father called out his mother (Cale's), Jour. As Cale stood there with scared and terrified , When Ron stopped Cale to go near the Carriage and frowns.

'This scent on the Carriage..'

Ron though.

Cale's father, Deruth picked jour in his arms and quickly walks in while also gazing at Cale with sadness. Inside, maids saw the countess, panicked and prepare to brign water and other things.

Deruth shouted. " Call the healer's and priests!!"

Cale flinched at Deruth's shout.

Deruth rushes to room and lays Jour on the bed delicately as the priests and healer's came in. Cale looks at the scene from the door with scared and petrified eyes, trying to suppress his tears forming.

Ron looks inside and the at his puppy young master with brows furrowed. 'He's just a child..but this.., a child shouldn't see or experience this..'

Ciel took slow steps in and Deruth looked at his son as Cale felt his eyes dwell.

Ciel walks to bed and saw his mother's half-lidded eyes shining under the light of sunset.

"Mommy.." it was a whisper almost inaudible, but everyone heard it as it was almost silence. Healers and priests eyes quiver as their heart broke at the sight.

As Jour smiles weakly and put his trembling hand on Cale's cheek. Cale felt his tears forming as his mother cares his cheek with trembling hand. Deruth's eyes shakes as him and the other's looks away, hiding their tears forming by the broken sight.

No one noticed, as they looked away a light forms from Jour's hand as it cares Cale's cheek and Cale's eyes glowed. Cale felt his vision blurs and a overwhelming feeling, as he tries to stay concious and look at his mother.

When everyone looks back at the duo, they saw the child wavers and falls forward as Deruth quickly grab's the child.

"Cale!"

Everyone panicks, as Ron cane forward to assess his puppy young master. As the countess also lose to the darkness...

____

Hehe, sorry if it's bad 😅. I am not good at writing agnst or smth..ლ⁠(⁠・⁠﹏⁠・⁠ლ⁠)