Crashing the Cage (Butterfly Loves Series 1)

A boy who doesn't know himself. All he does must be right and aligned according to his identity. He's like a bird in a cage who doesn't see his own reflection. Silently staying inside not knowing who he really is. Suddenly, he fell in love at first sight. He fell in love with the butterfly who can't he love from the cage. No matter how you look at it, a bird can't fall in love with a butterfly, right?

Butterfly Loves Series 1 🦋

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, business, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The author does not mean harm or deliver any insult to any religious groups in this story. The scenes are purely fictional and are written for dramatic purposes, they do not in whatsoever way stand as proof for historical events.

Copyright © 2023 Queen_Chrizella

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be produced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is boy x boy

Language: Taglish (Tagalog + English)

Huge age gap between the main characters, mention of crimes, gender expectations, and words that may be disturbing for some of the readers.
Therefore, reader discretion is advised. :)

Expect grammatical errors :)

Enjoy reading!