how he kisses you.

jean kisses you like you're his last lifeline; like you're his only lifeline. his hands roam around your back, almost hugging you, and they finally settled on your waist after starting out by cupping both your cheeks. one of his hands travels up to your cheek again, resting on the junction of your neck and jaw and drawing small circles there. if he's extra needy, he'll pull you closer to him by the small of your back, until your front is completely molded into his. if he hasn't seen you in a while (read : only a week), he'll wait for you to jog upto him with open arms and engulf you completely, kissing the crook of your neck, your cheek, the crown of your head, and finally your lips. after its done, he pulls away and places a much smaller kiss on your bottom lip, then the tip of your nose; as if the one he gave you before that wasn't enough, and for him, it really wasn't. with your arms wrapped around his neck, he kisses the part of your forearm that's closest to him. he rests his forehead on yours as you catch your breath, and this time, you initiate the second kiss, and he gladly reciprocates. it's like a cycle you'd never want to come out of, and truly, neither of you do, staying in each other's arms embracing each other's the warmth in the cooler seasons.

jean kisses you like that's the only thing he's meant to do. and he's okay with that.